1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

steetly today

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by cod master, Mar 3, 2007.

1. cod master

cod master New Member

i got a phone call yesterday off bill saying some of my special rigs where ready, so we went and picked them up. we went off to steetly today about 2:00 me my dad and jason for the fist time in ages dad caught the first fish then jason and then my turn it got off to a slow start but then when night fell the situation was a differnet matter i moved accross to near where the pipe lifted up first couple of casts fish, then lads who where fishing a comp come on about 6:00 and i couldnt stop catching whites. not many fish where getting caught but i caught about 30 wich at least half of them where safly returnd to the water this resulted in having a bag weighing 8lb14oz
    a lot of the comp guys that where fishing where from the sea anglers of sunderland club

the night ended me 30 odd fish dad 10 and jason 5

thanks to bill for the rigs worked well today

thank you

2. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

well done young man.you sure showed them how to fish again ;D

3. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

way to go Codmaster, well done.

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Nice One Ben. This kicking of Your Dad's butt is become a regular event. Sounds like you would have won the comp too. Bet those guys were asking what your secret bait was ?

Just out of curiosity - what does this rig look like ? ;D ;D

5. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

covered in fish slime glenn lol