1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steetly Pier - Is It An Accident Waiting To Happen

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by redcarandy, Jun 10, 2010.

1. woody

woody New Member

its better than corrie this !!!! and the world cup !!!

2. langy

langy Rockling

how old are we lads

3. codandchips

codandchips Guest

:baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

4. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Hmmmmmm looks like south gare is the most dangerous after all judging by the post before this one lol.
    Come on lads its only a difference of opinion no need for veiled threats.

5. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Another quality post,

Come on now, the thread is going nowhere,it has included calling people idiots for fishing some venues such as the cliffs and even Steetley, yet the original poster says on another forum he's off to try fishing off Steetly which was posted on 14th of June yet the first post on this thread was on the 10th of June,bit conflicting saying stupid to fish the place on one forum then suggesting going to try it on another, can't work that out ?

Above all though have a debate but don't let it degenerate into threatening each other , the forum rules need perhaps reading.

6. robq

robq Rockling

Is that a threat ??

I have not resulted to making threats because of a difference of opinion :whatever:

however when threatened I think I am well entitled to defend myself !!

So in reply, I look forward to seeing you Mr codandchips :yes:

7. redcarandy

redcarandy Guest

8. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Come on lads, there is no need to go down this route of threatening each other. The reality is opinions differ but the forum doesn t need this. i stopped posting for a while because of fall outs and i missed contributing to the forum.
    I know what is likely to happen here so bury the hatchet or save it for somewhere other than the forum

9. langy

langy Rockling

Mate there's no need for that, what's the point in making threats over the keyboard ?? Rob didn't intend to make a threat, infact where did he make a threat ??

10. robq

robq Rockling

Keyboard heroes !! they are great are'nt they :crazy: :crazy:

Just a sample of the PMs I have been recieving !!

"MATE IVE MET SOME DICK HEADS IN MY TIME U THE BIGGEST BET U CAN HARDLY CAST CAUSE YOUR BALLS HANG IN YOUR EYES !"

"listen pal im well pissed of now u want to start come do something about it otherwise stfu seriously im down the south gare most days come down pal if ur such a big man.

otherwise stfu or simple do something about it."

Not sure what "stfu" means but I think I can guess :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

11. redcarandy

redcarandy Guest

Edited. No threats allowed on here

12. langy

langy Rockling

What's the point sending threats mate your not gunna get knowhere from them ?

13. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

14. langy

langy Rockling

Haha

15. bucko

bucko New Member

I think there will be some bannings if the tone of this doesn't improve.
    Online threats/confrontation etc are not what this forum is about.

16. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Really cannot believe this topic has been allowed to drop to this level. The whole idea of a forum is to debate a topic not resolve to physical threats. Wise up lads we are supposed to help each other not resort to schoolyard tactics........................

17. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

As a Redcar man I think theres far more mature schoolkids who read this forum than some of the posters have so far demonstrated

Don't think it'll be too long before a few accounts are closed so unless those that are involved want that to happen they'd best pack in and shut up now

If anyone finds offence in any of the above TOUGH

18. robq

robq Rockling

Totally agree with all of the above comments. I am a bit annoyed that I have been dragged into this and put into the situation we have here.

It is sad and has been already said not what this forum is about. I have no problem with healthy even heated debate but when someone stoops to making several threats of physical voilence against another member, over a difference of opinion I think things have gone too far :ugly: :ugly:

I am not going to be drawn or goaded further on this thread by certain individuals and think it should be closed ASAP

19. redcarandy

redcarandy Guest

agreed lets drop it its gone to far

20. langy

langy Rockling

Good