1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stealth Kayaks In The UK - UPDATE

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Chris-NW, Apr 20, 2012.

1. andym

andym Rockling

Re: Stealth - UPDATE

:suspious:We have no tide around here or rocks :whistle:

2. Welsh wizard

Welsh wizard if you don't know you don't need to know

you might have some tide andy but not like round flambrough

3. andym

andym Rockling

And I only ever go out when it's flat calm (duckpond) :tease: and only in july/august to practice any self rescues :whistle: :whatever:

4. codnchips

codnchips until the end

i found doing a few self rescues in the presence of someone who knew the game very useful. and it made me realize how strong the tide can be.
    if i hadnt of done them i wouldnt have known. im not saying flamborough isnt a strong tide but i was with andy one time and we were carried away super fast and i bet it
    was as strong as flamborough.

5. Davo

Davo Rockling

[/quote] the thing is davo and andym the ground some of us fish there are very large boulders you wouldn't want to land any fibre class kayak on them its like self rescues you can do as many as you like in a duck pond but in the tide round flambrough is a whole new ball game with the tide steaming through if you don't believe me come on down and see it for your selves
    [/quote]

So why are you thinking of buying a Stealth for?

6. daveh

daveh Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Jesus..!! It's getting very bitchy round here..Hows about getting back to the yak's

7. Davo

Davo Rockling

I think i would have to try one out first, as Chris recommends as the hull looks a little to flat for me. Apart from that, they look a smashing kayak.

8. andym

andym Rockling

Daveh how did the 2 kayaks compare in the surf was there any noticeable difference?

9. daveh

daveh Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I've only had the Evo out in fairly small surf but I had no problem . I'm off to Flamborough next weekend might be able to find some better surf to try it out on. Will let yo know how it goes.

10. andym

andym Rockling

OK cheers

11. Saffa

Saffa Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I use to fish off a Stealth ski when I lived in South Africa, great skis

12. andym

andym Rockling

A few pics of a Supalite x and Pro Fisha 575

I Will get around to putting a review up on the supalite x once its rigged out and I've had a bit more time out on it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

14. hunter-gatherer

hunter-gatherer Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I'm trying to get on the Stealth website to find out prices. Can't work out the need for logging on, I can't see how I register either. Please help.
    Many thanks

15. andym

andym Rockling

The website is having problems at the moment you can get in contact through the Stealth Kayaks UK facebook page until it is back up and running