1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STATION OPEN £600 1ST PRIZE

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Dec 8, 2016.

1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Finally a bit short notice but yes the station open 29th december this is an all in all out match Cod only Heaviest fish match 1 fish one prize except heaviest bag and juniors can weigh any other species cod to take preference .

Entry £10 seniors

£3 Juniors .

This match has been sponsored by The Station Inn and Whitby Brewery joint main sponsors a massive thankyou to them plus Whitby Angling supplies sponsors Juniors main prize plus Juniors can win a major prize so if the youngun gets a big one he can win the £600 1st prize ,

Other sponsors Sea-Otter 2 Mistress and Simon 22 off the forum

£600 1st prize heaviest cod

£200 2nd heaviest cod and so on remember this is an all in all match out all ticket money paid out in prizes .

Tickets will be on sale at Whitby Angling Supplies .Bill Costins Scarborough ,Keith Sports Saltburn.

Boundrys South Landing Flamborough to South Gare Redcar .

Fishing Times 9am to 3pm Weighin 3.30pm-4.30 pm Food on at weighin .

Remember guys if you get a cod you should be in the prizes i allways try and get the prizes down to around 30th place good luck to all who enter.

Any enquires tel 07748705695.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  2. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Tickets on sale be early next week hopefully the last years weighin was massive hugh amounts of fish just need the conditions on the days i will keep you uptdated .

Cheers paul.

3. fileybrigg

fileybrigg Blenny

Is someone aving a laugh here one of the best open matches around here and you pick a ruddy Thursday to hold it on. What about the people who are back at work surely a Sunday would ave been a better option :cool:

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

unfortunately this year with Christmas as it's fell with a Sunday round Christmas and the tide on first Sunday in the new year is rubbish and it Is the amble open the following Sunday .
    A lot of people are off over Christmas holidays it's allways hard to please everybody at times.

5. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Wouldnt worry about it Paul,cant please everyone so take no flak from anyone, if you send me a poster I'll get the Redcar shop to put it up for you, send a pm over with my address

6. simmofisher

simmofisher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hi is station inn whitby

7. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

It is, used to be known as the Ship Inn Open but now sponsored by the Station Inn who also support a few of the WCSA festivals, for anyone into shore angling its usually one not to be missed

8. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Tickets now on sale at Whitby angling supplies and Keith's sports saltburn .

9. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Paul

10. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Tickets on sale now at all 3 tackle shops .

Paul

11. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Looking like there should be plenty of colour for the match a nice northerly swell forecast for Tuesday Wednesday and with the tides lifting fingers crossed For another good weighin .

Paul

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  12. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Bump. .

Paul

13. robmc

robmc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Are piers and jettys out of bounds in this match paul?