1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st abbs slow and hard going 2day

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by mad mick, May 30, 2011.

Tags:
  1. mad mick

mad mick Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

me bow1 and two of the other lads fished st abbs 2day with float and spinning gear.for one of the lads its was his 1st time out.i had a coaly on the spinning gear and sean (bow1) had afew fish on the spinning gear to.we couldnt get any fish on the float gear at all till my mate joe who's 1st time out it was pulled in a 2lb pollock on sandeel (he is now hooked) even tho the fishing was slow we still had some funny crack and a laught at joe fallen down on his arse and ripping his jeans/batman boxer's and having a bloody arse cheek ha ha all in all go way to spend the bank holiday.bring on the 10th june for the mull!!!!!!!

2. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

Where abouts did you fish at St Abbs ? there several really good marks near the harbour and the rocks leading to coldingham bay

3. mad mick

mad mick Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hello mate we fished from the rocks on the right hand side of the lighthouse.