1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spring Festival Starts 4th April till 26th £1000 Up For Grabs

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Mar 28, 2015.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

The spring festival is running for 3 weeks this year £1000 1st prize and the usual £100 in dailys it should as usual be very fierce competition to grab the £1000 its all to play for we had a belting 53lb Halibut on Sea-Otter 2 just before the start of the festival last april so you just never know whats out there i will be putting all my reports on here from the spring festival .

Could it be on of these thats takes the £1000 prize.

[​IMG]

Or one of these.

[​IMG]

Good luck to all who enter its all to play for.

paul.

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Looking forward to those reports Paul. Good look with this one. Fingers crossed for some good fishing and hopefully a festival win.

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Looking like the weather glen is going to spoil the party nothing but bleeding northerly winds forcast.

paul.

4. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

It's been a pretty sh*te year so far for the charter boats weather wise, hope you get a break and it fish's it's nut's off when you do get off

5. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Looks horrible Brian for the next 10 days what really grinds you is when you do actually get back to sea after a loads of howling winds off the sea is water clarity the fishing can often be hard after a long prolonged blow but till we get back out there you just done know .

Paul

6. Mick Gibson

Mick Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I presume that's going to make the first week a washout then, a pity really defeats the object of having that extra week in the festival. Just hope things get better pretty sharpish.

7. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

As what can happen the forcast has now changed and it now looks a lot better typical british weather they dont know what day it is half the time.

paul.