1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spottydog Tackle Shop-Photo Comp for May.

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Jellyworm, May 3, 2008.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

2. carpyken

carpyken New Member

just a few from my travels

Bassing

[​IMG]

Lone kayak

[​IMG]

Kayaks

[​IMG]

Cliff view

[​IMG]

Rocky sunset

[​IMG]

Rocky shore

[​IMG]

3. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

The area in cliff view pic looks like a great spot Ken where is it? and when is Rocky III coming out :cheesy:

4. carpyken

carpyken New Member

:happy: :wink: , its a small bay on the south coast of Guernsey Ray, getting you a new transducer plug sent from Johnson Outdoors mate :wink: :happy:

5. smokey

smokey Rockling

Great pics Ken,looks like a nice place to try for a few days...tight lines :happy:

6. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Cheers Ken :happy: I,ve not been out since I went with you due to the weather so nothing spoiling.

7. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Got robbed myself while away, fancied a polorising lense to make the sea/sky deeper and got charged £38 for it, I use to buy all mine from camera shops second hand and never pay over 8 quid

8. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

great pics kc love the cliffview one.would like one of the cliff top houses there aswell :cheesy:

9. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

happy families
    [​IMG]

10. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

not strictly of fishin or fish ,but taken while thinkin about fishin :cheesy:
    not sure which i like most,what do you think :whatever:

11. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Depends on your mood really - possibly the first one, but thats because I'm having 2 days fishing in Scotland and feel up beat - if I blank then the bottom one will be best :surprise:

12. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

13. Baramundi Bob

Quality pic Matty :happy:

14. smokey

smokey Rockling

Was that pic taken prior to you snaffling a 4lb er Bilster?? :whistle: :wink: :happy: tight lines

15. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :no: :wink:

16. Baramundi Bob

17. Baramundi Bob

[​IMG]

This is the noisy goose which plays step farther to the ducklings in Whitby harbour. His role is to stop the Sea gulls eating the ducklings and for the past 3 or 4 years he seems to do a very good job. If you get too close he lets you know.

[​IMG]

Sea Gulls in Whitby harbour fighting over a crab

[​IMG]

18. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

was it a peeler glenn?
    he must have been doing the tyre's :whistle:

19. Baramundi Bob

Heres mother Duck in the town centre car park near rods and reels. It nest at the far end of the car park near Grape lane. The duck is sat on her chicks but was unwilling to show me them. Shame I never had the camera out 10 minutes earlier when the ducklings were all running around the car park.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

well i'll be ................a peeler seeking seagul :surprise:
    is it a homing one ?
    make agood caption competion that one glenn :yes: