1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spottydog Tackle Shop-Photo Comp for May.

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Jellyworm, May 3, 2008.

1. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Spotty Dog Tackle - Forum Photography Competition

[​IMG]

1. Take a picture whilst out doing fishing related activities such as : fishing, bait collecting, looking for new marks etc.
    2. Post your picture into this topic. Glenn and the other moderators will attempt to move all pictures on the sea fishing forum into the competition topic, but please dont shout at us if we miss your picture by accident.
    3. Your picture must be from this month.
    4. At the end of the month Glenn, Tim and Ray will pick their 4 favourite pictures for the month. These pictures will then be placed in a poll and forum members will vote for their favourite picture.
    5. The winner will be the person with the most votes at the end of the poll. The winner will recieve £20 to spend on tackle at Spotty Dog Tackle.

As always, our thanks go to Spotty Dog Tackle for sponsering this competition.

Past winners of the competition can be viewed here.

Ok lets see your pictures :happy: :happy: :yes: ....

2. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

My first shots this month are of a few depicting the sad state that the once flourishing Hull Fish Docks are now in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers Jellyworm. :happy: :happy:

3. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Knipe Point at low

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. french

french New Member

Where abouts it knipe point? Nice Piccie :happy:

5. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

It,s the point that separates Cayton Bay, to the south, and Cornelian Bay which are about a mile or so south of Scarborough. Just a little further back from where you can see on the photo is where the houses are slipping away due to the recent land movements which you may have seen on television.

6. skl

skl Blenny

Nice picture that quint!!

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Is the island some people refer to in this shot ?

8. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Not for the comp.

Glennthis shot of Cornelean about 1/4 flood shows the island centre top , this was taken from the get down above "The Piers" mark. looking sth

[​IMG]

9. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Do you mean Clarky's Island Glenn? If you do it,s about 200yd behind from where Iain took that pic and its about 50yd further out to the back of it and as much again to the front of it. You need a decent tide to get onto it though. It,s roughly in front of the rocks you see on the left of Jellys pic the ones about 1.5" from the top

10. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Thanks Ray :happy: Thats made it clear to me as well....was going on what I d been told by another "local"....know the right name/location now. :happy:

11. Baramundi Bob

Not sure of the name but Ive heard Killer refer to an Island that he fished in that area. Seem to remember it produced fish 2 years back in the Bell Trophy on a rather calm day :happy:

12. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

was this pic taken 25th july 2007 ? :educated:

13. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

This Monday Ringer

14. Baramundi Bob

15. Baramundi Bob

16. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

17. smokey

smokey Rockling

Is there a waterfall behind you on the last pic Jelster?? :wink: :wink: :happy:

18. robq

robq Rockling

like the crabpot pic and the last one too :yes: Is it hayburn ??

19. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Yes it is Hayburn Wyke, my first down there thought I would have a look for furture reference, the bank of fog was blowing in and sweeping up the cliff.

20. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

excellent pics jellster ,i recognise that rock in the last pic :surprise: :cheesy: