1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spottydog Tackle Shop October Photo Comp.

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Jellyworm, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

2. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

3. oddjob

oddjob Blenny

[​IMG]
    2 hours after hi tide was all i could fit in today but went home with supper.. weighed just under 2lb caught on rag/ mussel an tasted lovely pan fried with mushrooms

4. Baramundi Bob

Langy's new PB Pollock from the brigg.

[​IMG]

5. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

a couple of pics from sunday (post roast beef and yorkshires) :cheesy: (followed by treaclesponge and custard)

6. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

theres a couple of rods on schofields, you can just make them out. one of them looks like duggie ramm :surprise: :cheesy:

7. Baramundi Bob

[​IMG]

Bass for buzzlightyear. Photo from Spawney Bass

8. Baramundi Bob

Pictures from a nights fishing at Boulby by Dav

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Full story here :

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/north-east-coast-fishing/last-nights-session/

9. GJW

GJW Rockling

[​IMG]
    GJW

[​IMG]
    GJW

[​IMG]
    Big Cliff

[​IMG]
    GJW

[​IMG]
    Big Cliff

10. Dav

Dav Rockling

Cracking pics there gaz lad, :yes:. abit of a darkhorse arnt yer :happy: :cheesy:

11. Baramundi Bob

Some really good pics from all of yous this month. Brilliant to see. One of the highlights of the site for me is looking at peoples pictures. They tell a stroy in themselves without need to add words.

12. GJW

GJW Rockling

Cheers Dav, There is some good pictures this month, must confess that me holding the cod was taken by Al, and also the autumn sunset was taken by Al on my camera
    but the old fishing boat and the crab pots and the waiting for a bite at first light was all my own work....It took me ages to arange them crab pots just right...... :laugh: :laugh:

13. Dav

Dav Rockling

Yeah there is a nice contrast of colours in the crab pot shot :educated:, :cheesy:. . i like the way you left a gap in the middle looks good ... :cheesy: :cheesy: :wink:

14. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Not going to get out again this month due to work commitments so these are my entries which start on Oct 2nd still on my hols and finish with a couple of old Hall last week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers Jellyworm :happy:

15. Baramundi Bob

I like this one Dave
    [​IMG]

I thonk you won with a not too disimilar picture last year around this time. Its a nice shot on the river with all the lights in the background.

16. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

The one last year was a good shot of a terrible angler down on the Victoria dock front...trying to pull out of a snag...he kept casting straight out in the strong tide that was stomping through and fouling Robs lines...completely useless angler...Rob ended up leaving early he was so pissed off as he d pulled out a 7lb er first chuck then captain chaos set up next to him and that was that session over...lol

This years is Old Hall....and old golden balls Robster pulled out one near 6 lb ....that was before we nearly got swamped as the tide kept coming up and up to the point we had to retreat up the floodbank......after that second spot just resulted in Whitings every chuck !

17. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

the one above looks like its been in the photo work shop dave ,the water looks strange ,but i still like the overall picture
    cheers

18. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

i loved the sky wec, but the whole foreground and water was heavily underexposed so tried to bring them out a little by selecting just the water and foreground and pushing the exposure and contrast a little..the sky is as shot but it was shot on the compact without RAW format so loads of quality lost in editing......but no way am i lumping the canon kit all that way at Old Hall............just playing really ....none of my shots this month really give me the buzz except for the rainbow, as that was right place right time shot and posted as in camera...no playing at all......that just about to rain light was awesome and i had to run across the west cliff dropping kit tripod bag ect in my wake with Kim following picking it all up as i dived over the cliff top fence and rattled off half a dozen shots before it pissed down and the light went. Those spur of the moment shots are what makes photography interesting for me.

19. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

My camera's goosed so I'm out of the game :hurt:

20. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum