1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spottydog Tackle Shop October Photo Comp.

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Jellyworm, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Spotty Dog Tackle - Forum Photography Competition

[​IMG]

1. Take a picture whilst out doing fishing related activities such as : fishing, bait collecting, looking for new marks etc.
    2. Post your picture into this topic. Glenn and the other moderators will attempt to move all pictures on the sea fishing forum into the competition topic, but please dont shout at us if we miss your picture by accident.
    3. Your picture must be from this month.
    4. At the end of the month Glenn, Tim and Ray will pick their 4 favourite pictures for the month. These pictures will then be placed in a poll and forum members will vote for their favourite picture.
    5. The winner will be the person with the most votes at the end of the poll. The winner will recieve £20 to spend on tackle at Spotty Dog Tackle.

As always, our thanks go to Spotty Dog Tackle for sponsering this competition.

Past winners of the competition can be viewed here.

Ok lets see your pictures :happy: :happy: :yes: ....

2. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

3. Steve

Steve Rockling

ok smart arse. now its getting silly.

fantastic photo though. well done.
    that one will take some beating

4. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Its just a picture of Whitby going down the plug hole . . . .or is that the U bend :kiss:

Well done Dave :wink: , now if you could just teach me to use photoshop :happy:

5. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Ye it has gone rather quiet, will try and put something together next weekend when I meet up with the southern lot on Snappers Eastern meet - be it for cod or pike on the broads :happy:

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

I am never sure if people just arent fishing or they switch into stealth mode at this time of year. No worries though, I have a few snaps from this weeks fishing outings. Will download them to the computer soon. Had a few fish from Saltwick earlier in the week, and myself and Mike did Bemmo on Thursday. Very strange to have the place completely to yourself, we thought maybe people knew something we didnt, but we managed a few fish despite the lack of tide. 3 Mops for me and a better fish for Mike which tested his arm and shoulder muscles :laugh:

7. oddjob

oddjob Blenny

dunno if you'll get this pic so let me know if you can see it ok as its the first one ive posted! [​IMG]

8. Baramundi Bob

Noce one oddjob. Is it Filey ?

9. Maxie

Maxie New Member

maybe the reports would be better on a seperate page,i put one or two up myself but theres never much interest,probably cos im fishing a different region but maybe cos they are disappearing off the first page fast,who knows eh :wink:

10. Baramundi Bob

Keep them coming maxie, I like to see what youve been cathing over there. :happy: :happy:

11. Baramundi Bob

12. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Your in my dug out there :wink:.....good for tops to be back in action

13. oddjob

oddjob Blenny

aye bob it is... fished it last monday for the first time, crackin spot but wouldnt want to be stuck out on there in bad weather it would be fatal!!

14. Baramundi Bob

15. Dav

Dav Rockling

Good pic there glen

16. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Good pic, the water looks quite clear, thought it would be coloured :whistle:

17. IanB

IanB Blenny

I bet things nip a bit when a wave like that hits you broadside in a yak eh :wink:

18. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

great Pic Glenn, wonder what Mike was thinking? "oh F**k" !!

19. Baramundi Bob

20. Baramundi Bob