1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spottydog Tackle November Photo Comp.

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Jellyworm, Nov 8, 2008.

1. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

love that pic! the spiders web is coool!

2. Steve

Steve Rockling

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    fishing at tunstall daiwa open 2008

3. Dav

Dav Rockling

Looks cold there steve . are you chucking over the back of that sandbar ?

4. Steve

Steve Rockling

the 2 lads with me fished inside of the sandbar. i fished over it as i was the only one capable to reach the other side

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Three each this month lads as Spawneys gonna pic 3 too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. newdave

newdave Guest

cheers Glenn for what its worth the one with yours truly in it was taken by Shirley (Basseyken)
    not too many in the thread this month so i had a troll through the forum aswell
    here are my 3
    [​IMG]
    mrs Lobblys version of what its like to go fishing on LSD :laugh:
    [​IMG]
    Smokeys protegy Langey with his lated PB, maybe we can get rid of the redeye
    [​IMG]
    steves picture of Tunstall in the snow, surely the most inhospitable place in the world, perhaps the east yorkshire tourist board might want to use this one :laugh:

8. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

[​IMG]
    mg wihttp://i467photos/StormyRunswick221108003.photobucket.com/albums/rr34/Razorfish[i-.jpg[/img]dth=800 height=600
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bloody hell I,ve beaten Tim this month :cheesy:

9. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and here's my three for the month.thought i'd let ray pick before me as he says we pick the better ones first.and being on commision for picking the winning picture he always loses out