1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spottydog Tackle November Photo Comp.

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Jellyworm, Nov 8, 2008.

1. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

A few snaps from the Whitby open at Ravenscar...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

that pic of me , with my red metal holding a whitey up is very strange, in the background there is a couple of towers with green and red lights :yes: obvious, but they all show the same pattern as if our lass was wobbling with the camera and there's also all sorts of other light distortions, but i appeer clear with my monster whitey ( which we are eating a la lobbers chef in 35 mins), can anyone explain :confused:

3. Dav

Dav Rockling

MMmmm... :cheesy:
    The sea looks like its building on them snaps ...looks nice ....

4. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

[​IMG]

Thursday 20/11/08.

5. langy

langy Rockling

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Some lovely pictures there Langy and thanks for sharing them with us. I particularly like this one :

[​IMG]

7. Baramundi Bob

8. smokey

smokey Rockling

You started about 50 yards from where the pic was taken Glenn :wink: I took it of Langy in the Whitby match down Boulby.I was a bit wary of taking him down there but he took it all in his stride :whistle: I wouldn't imagine there has been many 15 year olds down there over the years.People think he only wins a big percentage of the junior matches in the opens around here because i take him,but they don't realise how much effort this lad puts in,he did "the walk" twice during the festivals this year as well :surprise: tight lines

9. Baramundi Bob

Was nice to see you guys down there, and good for Langy to learn these marks. Sadly the place never fished despite the form it had been showing earlier in the week, but one thing for sure is langy has learned a great mark and one a lot of matches have been won from in years gone by. It will pay dividends in years to come for the lad.

10. Lobbers

i absolutely love that one taken off scabby east pier, looking back over the harbour and toward the funfair, its taken from where my sea fishing began 28 years ago(god im getting owld),

was that yours langy,,

cracking shot fella, not only can you pull the bigguns you can shoot the bestuns

11. Woodys Dad

Woodys Dad New Member

How about these of Runswick Bay , Saturday Morning at about 10.00am

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

nice photos mate.

13. GJW

GJW Rockling

bbbrrrrrr it looks very cold at runswick...... :surprise:

14. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Kims kwiet night in Cloughton.

[​IMG]

15. Baramundi Bob

16. Baramundi Bob

17. bassman

bassman Administrator

[​IMG]

Bempton Cliffs

18. langy

langy Rockling

19. Baramundi Bob

20. Lobbers

This is my "I will wear my waders in many conditions.....wet, muddy...........but frozen is a whole different ball game!!"

[​IMG]