1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spottydog Tackle June Photo Comp.

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Jellyworm, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Spotty Dog Tackle - Forum Photography Competition

[​IMG]

1. Take a picture whilst out doing fishing related activities such as : fishing, bait collecting, looking for new marks etc.
    2. Post your picture into this topic. Glenn and the other moderators will attempt to move all pictures on the sea fishing forum into the competition topic, but please dont shout at us if we miss your picture by accident.
    3. Your picture must be from this month.
    4. At the end of the month Glenn, Tim and Ray will pick their 4 favourite pictures for the month. These pictures will then be placed in a poll and forum members will vote for their favourite picture.
    5. The winner will be the person with the most votes at the end of the poll. The winner will recieve £20 to spend on tackle at Spotty Dog Tackle.

As always, our thanks go to Spotty Dog Tackle for sponsering this competition.

Past winners of the competition can be viewed here.

Ok lets see your pictures :happy: :happy: :yes: ....

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

3. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

I,ve got to say, the photo,s that are being posted onto the site are brilliant at the moment. Any one of those could have won not too long ago.

4. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

couldn't agree more ray.I've got the one with the coble and sunset as my background picture :wink:

5. Baramundi Bob

I learnt something from Bill when he mentioned that the best photos come early morning or late evening. So getting out with the camera at those times is a good idea and so much better than watching big brother. Tim the coble is Dave Perret, Him and Meady had been fishing the rock ledges on Sunday evening and judging by the sea gulls following they had been sucessful.

6. dbrown

dbrown Guest

[​IMG]

Sunset over Scarborough

7. robq

robq Rockling

Bempton early morning mist

[​IMG]

8. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

I do like that one Roberto

9. newdave

newdave Guest

a few of my favorites from the mull, & they are just as they came out of the camera no photo shop :happy: I got a lot of nice shots so i will put the rest in my photo album
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Marion took this of me with a background that has no white cliffs in it for a change
    [​IMG]

10. dbrown

dbrown Guest

The third one is amazing the 1st is too.

11. Baramundi Bob

Yeah great Pics Dave, love the red colours. I guess your camera has a sunset setting too ? I was pleased with the results mine produced too. Not sure how it manages to catch such vivid colours. I wonder if Clive could explain.

12. newdave

newdave Guest

polarizing filter, but it really was a fantastic sunset :yes:

13. Acko

Acko Rockling

WOW
    They are Amazing...

14. Baramundi Bob

there is a cheap set of filters for my camera on Ebay. Would they be worth the money ?

15. Baramundi Bob

These pics were taken by Lindisfarne on his trip to the Mull

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Again top quality

16. Acko

Acko Rockling

Heres My Contribution
    I took some pics the other day out on the boat at Skinningrove
    Unfortunately I forgot my camera So I had to take them on the Mobile phone.
    They still capture the Spirit tho Theyre worth a look...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

[​IMG]

filey bay last night .

18. bassman

bassman Administrator

The quality of the pics just gets better and better :yes: keep posting lads im goin to have a go my self one day :wink:

19. Baramundi Bob

I really like Dans pic of Scarborough, it reminds me of that night when we fished against the cloughton lads last autumn. Anyone who has fished Holbeck will know what Im talking about when I say how nice it is down there on an evening with all the lights in Scarborough in view.

20. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

I think with the quality of the pics there will have to be a very special atmospheric,capturing the moment and essence of the fishing scene to stand out...some very very good entries this month so far.
    Well done keep them coming. :happy:

Cheers JELLYWORM.