1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spottydog Tackle August photo Comp.

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Jellyworm, Aug 7, 2008.

1. newdave

newdave Guest

you said you wouldn't show those pictures to anyone quint :wink::laugh: :laugh:

2. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

:surprise: thats right, you lads keep taking the pretty pictures and I,ll win the fishing matches :laugh: Have we had "sunset over an empty fishbag" yet :cheesy:

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

4. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

lol....i like it.

my screen capture software won't work in vista so i still can't post "sunset over the perfect pendulum..September 2007"... :wink: :wink: :wink:

5. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

:whistle: should be "pendelum with a pool cue" :laugh:

6. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Maybe not quite the same physique as Ramrod, but here is my photo for a starter, I think it captures the essence of Yorkshire coast fishing :kiss: this is the way forward to help raise loads for the RLNI, and much easier than paddling 40 odd miles in a kayak :laugh: :laugh:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Come on fellas keep em coming :canadian:

7. newdave

newdave Guest

:scare: :scare:

not too sure how many copies that would sell :crazy:

8. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: My £50 is in the post! Absolute class Iain and a full moon shot beats a sunset anyday. Is that one of your nadds hanging down?

9. robq

robq Rockling

You are a bad man Iain :surprise: :surprise: :embarrass: :embarrass: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is that an undersized edible softie in your hand too :suspious: :suspious: :cheesy:

10. carpyken

carpyken New Member

I think its a softie in his hand but has he just curled it out :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :laugh:

11. Baramundi Bob

I think he needs his head looking at :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

12. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Now we know why masturbation features highly on your agenda Iain.....no woman is going to risk seeing those kegs and that hairy back more than once !!!

Kims response was...."Oh NO!! That lads got issues !!" ... :wink: :canadian: :wink: :canadian:

Who took that pic ? you are getting to close to them !!

13. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Theres a common theme developing with your posing Iain...lol....

[​IMG]

My effort is poor compared....how to wash your dry suit.
    [​IMG]

14. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Hey I aren't responsible for that one Dave! caught me off guard - the pic was took on the timer, I had to wait till the rain stopped to get my chance, thought no -one was about and then 2 walkers appeared on the cliff, I believe it gave them some amusement for a while :laugh: I didn't know what the response would be, I'm just trying to have a laugh lads seriously I'm not going lala

15. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

noticed, when ordering some stuff from jessops they do the calenders for 15 quid or 7 for more than one ,i think.

16. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Pick from last night at Runswick Bay, taken on a mobile so not the best in the world :embarrass:

[​IMG]

17. Baramundi Bob

Pictures By GJW

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Baramundi Bob

Quints Bassing Pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Baramundi Bob

Has anyone else got any images to include this month ?

20. Baramundi Bob

My Fish from earlier this week. Kayak fishing with baited hokis then trolling with the yo zuri bass plug.

[​IMG]