1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spotty Dog Tackle Shop - Photo Comp For March

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Baramundi Bob, Mar 1, 2008.

1. skl

skl Blenny

Cayton 27th March 2008.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Really nice pics SKL. Well done :cheesy:

3. skl

skl Blenny

Thanks!

They were taken with my son’s camera. First time I have used it there’s bloody buttons over the place. Takes real nice pictures, shame it cost so much.

4. Baramundi Bob

What camera is it ?

5. skl

skl Blenny

A Canon 400D with a 90-300mm Canon lens. According to my lad the lens is pretty basic as far as they come. While we are on this topic what camera is it you use?

6. Baramundi Bob

Sadly mines not as good as that. Mines a panasonic lumix. Its one of the better point and press cameras although it does have a lot of buttons on I dont really understand. I need to spend some time with it to figure it out.

Cheers - Glenn

7. robq

robq Rockling

quality pics SKL :yes: :yes:

8. skl

skl Blenny

Thanks

As I said it was my lads camera he is in to photography big style so I though I would have a go. Even if you could afford it there is no way you would want a big thing like that with you on a fishing trip. Mind you I might see if I can use it a bit more on non fishing trips.

Glen those pictures you have put on were really good and I would have said were taken with a SLR. These are some pics with my own camera which is only a point and shoot.

Both Scarborough March 25th 2008

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

9. Baramundi Bob

Ok this month we shall have 5 pictures each because theres quite a few more entries

My Five are :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

some great photo's again this month.very hard to decide on 5.

11. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling