1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spotty Dog Tackle Shop - Photo Comp For April

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Baramundi Bob, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

taken with a Sony Eriksson K800i.

2. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Postcard pics them Smokey :cool:

3. smokey

smokey Rockling

Thought the exact same thing myself Iain,took some this morning as well,will upload them later...tight lines :happy:

4. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

A couple of shots from this evening playing about at Bemmo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Rob feeling vulnerable. :yes:

[​IMG]
    Nearly back.

[​IMG]
    Rob feeling relieved to have actually got back up !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Love birds.

Cheers Jellyworm.

5. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Cracking shots of the Gannets Dave :surprise: Did Rob actually make it down to the bottom?

6. GJW

GJW Rockling

Yeah them pic's of the Gannets are brilliant... :yes: :yes:

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

NEW RULE - Pictures of Gannets are banned from the photo comp. Especially ones that look that good :wink:

8. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

No Ray he never .....at the end of my 200ft rope he suddenly decided on an impromptu career change.......from production line technician to builder...(well he started laying bricks !!!)

The boy got back up and we both said "Now we know why that get down isn't used much !"

Oh I got to the top of the ladder at you know where then in a bizarre turn of events my arse twitched and back up I had to come....maybe next time....lol

9. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

I may not have conquered Birdash yet.....but robsterlobster was getting very worried about the precarious perch I had crawled onto on my belly dangling over the edge to take the pics of them bods ........lol

10. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

:laugh: 10 out of 10 for having a go. I think you both made the right decision under the circumstances.

11. carpyken

carpyken New Member

And i think you just won the photo comp, those gannets are fantastic :wink:

12. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

I think limits sometimes need to be acknowledged Ray ? I m not done with the other one yet....just slowly building confidence.

13. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Absolutely Dave. If at all in doubt forget it is about the best advice you could give. You obviously took the pics before your hands started to shake :whistle:

14. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

No Ray I had just climbed back up and was shaking like a sh*tting dog !!...lol :wink: :wink:

15. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

The gannets are top notch - unlike us humans they are truly the kings of the cliffs - It looks like that pair were having a conversation whilst looking down at Rob "look at that bloke down there, tut tut", - "yeah silly mare!"

16. carpyken

carpyken New Member

I took this while fishing with Clive - One Man and His Dog :happy:

[​IMG]

17. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

[​IMG]

are these the same ganetts jeliford, of bird ash fame ?

18. robq

robq Rockling

Iain althought we both agreed on saturday whilst looking up that it looked entirely feasible to get down there, believe me its a completely different view and perspective from where I was stood in the pic !! :surprise: :surprise: It does'nt look like its been done for a long long time and for good reason, as it looks like a lot has slipped and fallen recently and that little traverse across to the main ledge is just not do-able now :no: :no: there is nothing solid or flat to stand on an a further 100ft sheer cliff to fall from :crazy: :crazy:

Dont underestimate how far you got Worm mate, for a bloke whos terrified of heights you did well :yes: next time out easy peasy :canadian: :canadian:

Great pics by the way mate especially the gannets !!

19. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

My Faves this month are :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]