1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPOTTY DOG TACKLE SHOP FEB 2008 PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Baramundi Bob, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Lol........thought the quint had found the perfect parking spot ......no signs no notices.......didn t even see his ticket so just parked up.....and caught a 25lb er .....lol.......oh well know next time...... :yes: :yes:

2. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

That 25 pounder will get my vote this month, classic shot, great camera work :canadian: :canadian:

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Always a barron looking landscape even in summer. The Rabbit Holes and Top Of The World at Sandsend Cliffs.

[​IMG]

4. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Caught my first shore codling there many moons ago - haven't fished there for years, shall have to have another go sometime

5. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

is this the new camera glenn, :wink: is that where you fish off on the front .where is bernads ledge in relation to the pic?

6. Baramundi Bob

Hi Bill,

Bernies is around 500 yards to the left of that highest point. Not many people fish off the very top but its a good shot if you have the distance and you know which direction to cast.

Rabbit holes is the front lower ledge. Its not really fished to its full potential for sevearal years now. Funny how spots have their good and bad years. :happy:

7. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Do you mean left on the pic or left as you look out to sea Glenn :confused:

8. Baramundi Bob

Bernies ledge isnt actually on the pic. But as you look at the picture above, the ledge is about 500 yards left from that highest point on the top of the world.

If you look at this pic of bernies ledge below, you can see the top of the world from another angle. Straight above the anglers head is the highest point on the top of the world.

[​IMG]

9. Daz Taylor

Daz Taylor New Member

Some local pics for your viewing...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Kevin Thompson

Kevin Thompson New Member

Looks like you could do with a new camera or was it misty?!! :wink:

11. Kevin Thompson

Oops! Looks like I spoke too soon!! :embarrass:

12. Kevin Thompson

Impressive picture that Bill :happy:

13. Baramundi Bob

My 4 for this month are :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Bcawth

Bcawth Blenny

i think the sandsend cliff pic is ace :yes: :yes:

15. newdave

newdave Guest

for a bit of people interest i snapped this on my travels, i think the look on the old girls face is classic, i reckon he blanked then drank all the beer out of the cool box, :yes:
    [​IMG]

16. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

ok sorry they are a bit late what with work and all that but here's my favourite four from february's photo's.some cracking ones to choose from
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And mine, well done everyone.

18. j sutton