1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPOTTY DOG TACKLE SHOP FEB 2008 PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Baramundi Bob, Feb 1, 2008.

1. brigaz

brigaz Blenny

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Skipsea cliff top looking towards skipsea sunday 10th

2. macky

macky New Member

Few pics from dusk at old hall on the river

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Clifftops Selwicks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers Jellyworm :happy:

4. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

common hole jellster?,nice bit of movement ,did you get out?

5. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

The Worm managed this brace, Dannysourus got a slug, but quintus can't catch a cold a the moment, might take up train spotting :gum:

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

well done lads, :wink:,i walked the walk sat afternoon ,got a tompo ,a biilet and a codling in that order,got codling last ten minites.tryed another quick cast before home time to get a much needed second fish but failed , :sad:never mind had a nice walk home to look forward to.
    some massive rocks fallen down this winter ,some marks were almost unrecogniseable with one and a half ton rocks sat there which were'nt there on last visit :surprise:

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Ordered my new camera. Get ready for a bit of competition boys :surprise: :surprise: :cheesy: :cheesy:

8. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

:surprise: :surprise: Baramundi Bailey :cheesy: Knowing your luck you,ll trash it first time out :whistle: :sad:

9. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

what sort did you go for glenn?

10. camwfiley

camwfiley New Member

11. warrior

warrior New Member

brill pics keep em comein nice to see em.

12. Baramundi Bob

Similar to yours Bill - But different :cheesy:

Its a panasonic lumix with 12x zoom. Looking at the spec it is pretty much like yours. Hopefully Ill be able to get a few better snaps now. Cant wait till it arrives :happy: :happy:

13. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

14. Baramundi Bob

Bill you bugger. How am I going to top that. Great shot bud - where is it ?

My new camera arrived yesterday. Weathers not been helpfull yet but I like the camera. I have 200 snaps of the fire place :laugh:

15. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

:laugh: :laugh:it's flamborough light house ,taken while fishing cmmon hole. mrs wec says they look like toilets on the roof of the building :surprise:

16. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

:laugh: :laugh: Flamborough sh1£ehouse

17. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:eek:n form again tonight ray mondo :canadian: :canadian:

18. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

:laugh: :laugh:

19. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

[​IMG]
    Well the quint above captured this shot of the brace of codlings.....what he missed though was the biggy.....the 25lb er !!!!!

[​IMG]

Thanks East riding council parking wardens....made the trip worth everypenny .....bass stewards !!!

20. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

know how you feel dave i got one in whitby last week.£60 or £30 if i paid within a fortnight :angry: .you should know better though :whistle: