1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPOTTY DOG TACKLE SHOP FEB 2008 PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Baramundi Bob, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Spotty Dog Tackle - Forum Photography Competition

[​IMG]

1. Take a picture whilst out doing fishing related activities such as : fishing, bait collecting, looking for new marks etc.
    2. Post your picture into this topic. Glenn and the other moderators will attempt to move all pictures on the sea fishing forum into the competition topic, but please dont shout at us if we miss your picture by accident.
    3. Your picture must be from this month.
    4. At the end of the month Glenn, Tim and Ray will pick their 4 favourite pictures for the month. These pictures will then be placed in a poll and forum members will vote for their favourite picture.
    5. The winner will be the person with the most votes at the end of the poll. The winner will recieve £20 to spend on tackle at Spotty Dog Tackle.

As always, our thanks go to Spotty Dog Tackle for sponsering this competition.

Past winners of the competition can be viewed here.

Ok lets see your pictures :happy: :happy: :yes: ....

2. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

5. In the event of BB birdnesting while casting the vote (see rule 4), or cracking off (re-casting comp) he will be temporarily replaced by Ringer :whistle:

3. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

:laugh: :laugh: :whistle: :embarrass:

4. Baramundi Bob

you forgot to mention the bit about joining a Saltburn club if you want to fish Saltburn marks. :whistle: :whistle:

5. Baramundi Bob

6. Baramundi Bob

Its a hard life for some :

[​IMG]

7. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

nice winter pics glenn ,dogs well trained,i see he wears slippers in the house :canadian:

8. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

9. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Quint,s turning up the heat now he,s got his new camera :cheesy:

10. Baramundi Bob

Hes had lessons from Bill

11. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

They must have cost a bit, these proffesional photographers know how to charge :laugh: and besides they don,t call him bill for nothing :whistle:

12. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Well done quint.....your mum will be pleased the prezzy being put to good use......so the illustrated book of your fishing adventures is soon to hit the bookshelves ???

Seriously you appear to have a good eye for a pic....well done mate.

13. GJW

GJW Rockling

well done lads, some good pics... :yes: :yes:

here's a little pic from Cowbar cliffs looking towards Boulby, i know its not in the same league as the other pic's, but i thought i would give it a go all the same... :happy:

[​IMG]

14. Baramundi Bob

Nice one Gary. A lot of black water dotted about mate :wink:

15. quint

Cheers for the comments lads - I think sly old Wec will slip one or two in at the end of the month, I just hope it's the 30th :wink:

So thats the famous Boulby, yeah you can pick out the gullies - you fish off the cliffs there Gary?

16. GJW

GJW Rockling

Certainly do quint, its a very good spot and real good spot for getting a biggie, as Dav found out on sat, unfortunately he lost it but you do get hold of big un's every season up there but loose more than you land....love the pics quint, you can now give wec a run for his money.. :happy:

Tightlines... :happy: :happy:

17. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

like a black cat on a snow drift!
    i've got some ideas up me sleeve quint, got up early sunday morning to catch a particular view ,but the sun did'nt perform :sad: brilliant photos them quint ,well done mate, gjw's is also good, for information value as well as scenic:yes: mrs wec says it reminds her of a layered chocolate cake ,lightly dusted with icing sugar...............think shes craving sommat.

18. Dav

Dav Rockling

Not one to be left out ..... :cheesy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. dbrown

dbrown Guest

20. quint

Bit of a recce this morning

[​IMG][​IMG]