1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPOTTY DOG TACKLE PHOTO COMP - Vote for February's winner

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Baramundi Bob, Mar 15, 2008.

?

Please Vote For Your 3 Favourite Pictures

Poll closed Mar 22, 2008.
  1. Glenn's Whitby Harbour

6.5%
  2. Scarborough Rocks

38.7%
  3. Flamborough Cliffs

16.1%
  4. Flamborough Lighthouse

48.4%
  5. Rod Rest

6.5%
  6. Snowey Whitby Beach

6.5%
  7. Snow At Boulby

22.6%
  8. Sunlit Rocks

9.7%
  9. Sunlit Scar

12.9%
  10. Scarborough Castle

12.9%
  11. Sunset

6.5%
  12. Flamborough Sunset

38.7%
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

2. Baramundi Bob

Looking back at those pics it reminds me of that week of really cold frosts we had. But what I remember most and not many people have commented on is those red skies at Sunset. This is evident in some of the pics, In particular Bills Lighthouse shot. I wished I'd had more time that week as i'm sure there were some fantastic shots to be had as provn by Dan and Bill :yes: :happy:

3. chiplips

chiplips Blenny

all very nice photos,iv put my vote in

4. SALMO

SALMO Blenny

Vote's in,good luck to all who put in photo's :yes:

5. Baramundi Bob

6. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Well done Wec - just watch them slippy rocks when out with your camera, don't want you to have an accident :gum:

7. Baramundi Bob

Yes well done Bill. You certainly have atalent for the better snaps. Well done to Dan as well. Not far away this time mate and it was an excellent picture. Infact it was my favourite this month.

8. dbrown

dbrown Guest

Yes well done to Bill, good snap mate.

Dan

9. GJW

GJW Rockling

Well done Bill that was a great picture... :yes: :yes: thought Dan's flamborough sunset was also a great pic and a well deserved second place, some fantastic colours in them sky's.

10. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

both of them pics were worthy winners... good photos lads :yes:

11. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

thanks again lads, there was some brill photo,s this month ,did'nt think i'd get a look in this time .can't believe quints scarborough castle never got more votes :surprise: ,defo my favorite,but i did like his scarborough rocks pic too . :yes:
    cheers again lads ,bill

12. Baramundi Bob

Ok Bill is this months winner. Well done to Bill who continues to produce some really excellent photos. This months winner was another beauty.

I have emailed Paul at Spotty Dog and all you now need to do is make contact to claim your prize.