1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spotty Dog Tackle - March 2010 Photo Competition

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Baramundi Bob, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Spotty Dog Tackle - Forum Photography Competition

[​IMG]

1. Take a picture whilst out doing fishing related activities such as : fishing, bait collecting, looking for new marks etc.
    2. Post your picture into this topic. Glenn and the other moderators will attempt to move all pictures on the sea fishing forum into the competition topic, but please dont shout at us if we miss your picture by accident.
    3. Your picture must be from this month.
    4. At the end of the month Spawney Dave and his ban of merry men will pick their 3 favourite pictures for the month. These pictures will then be placed in a poll and forum members will vote for their favourite picture.
    5. The winner will be the person with the most votes at the end of the poll. The winner will recieve £20 to spend on tackle at Spotty Dog Tackle.

As always, our thanks go to Spotty Dog Tackle for sponsoring this competition.

Past winners of the competition can be viewed here.

2. Baramundi Bob

3. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Second last one Glen ,did you use a filter of some sort :confused: the clouds look a bit pinkish :surprise: or a bit of editing ,
    i like the secod one best.

4. Baramundi Bob

5. Maxie

Maxie New Member

Acouple of swans posing for pics in maryport harbour.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Baramundi Bob

7. hooked by the sea

hooked by the sea Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

8. Baramundi Bob

9. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

My contribution.

[​IMG]

Whilst fishing on the beach in Sri Lanka i took a picture of this sailing dhow....

Alan

10. jacfodder

jacfodder Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

nice picture big cliff

11. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hello, a couple from me :happy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers Ian

12. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

just thought i would put this in, not even sure if it is still running :confused:

[​IMG]