1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPOTTY DOG JANUARY 2008 PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Baramundi Bob, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Spotty Dog Tackle - Forum Photography Competition

[​IMG]

1. Take a picture whilst out doing fishing related activities such as : fishing, bait collecting, looking for new marks etc.
    2. Post your picture into this topic. Glenn and the other moderators will attempt to move all pictures on the sea fishing forum into the competition topic, but please dont shout at us if we miss your picture by accident.
    3. Your picture must be from this month.
    4. At the end of the month Glenn, Tim and Ray will pick their 4 favourite pictures for the month. These pictures will then be placed in a poll and forum members will vote for their favourite picture.
    5. The winner will be the person with the most votes at the end of the poll. The winner will recieve £20 to spend on tackle at Spotty Dog Tackle.

As always, our thanks go to Spotty Dog Tackle for sponsering this competition.

Past winners of the competition can be viewed here.

Ok lets see your pictures :happy: :happy: :yes: ....

2. brigaz

brigaz Blenny

Cowden , 6th Jan 2008
    [​IMG]

3. Baramundi Bob

Who took the picture ? was it Ramrod ?

Nice picture though mate, I love that blue sky. Looks like its going to be tough again this month. Wonder what David Bailey (WEC) will come up with :surprise: :cheesy: :happy: :happy:

4. dbrown

dbrown Guest

5. smokey

smokey Rockling

PMSL :cheesy: :laugh: :butt:

6. Dav

Dav Rockling

Hahah ,aye david billaily wont be happy looking at the first pic especially :laugh:........ looks good like ,altho the gadge in it looks , well doesnt look like he should be there .... :educated: :cheesy:

7. smokey

smokey Rockling

Heres one Mrs S took early Saturday morning after picking up a bucket of razor for me on the beaches of Holderness,its taken with a camera phone not some fancy gizmo like "Bilster Baily" uses :laugh:

[​IMG]

8. scoot

scoot New Member

:laugh: :laugh:

9. Baramundi Bob

Hes gonna kill me :canadian: :laugh:

10. dbrown

dbrown Guest

I didn't get it at 1st but looked at picture and realised what you was on about :canadian: :laugh: :canadian: :laugh:

11. sless

sless New Member

12. Baramundi Bob

Cracking shot Sless. Nice one :happy:

13. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

think we are attracting some proper proffestionals ,i'm gonna ave to get me finger out now :surprise:
    can't be smokester ,wheres all the people :laugh:

14. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

nice pic sless, where's it taken?

15. Baramundi Bob

16. rusty1

rusty1 New Member

That pic of Paul juggling cod is brilliant!

17. Bcawth

Bcawth Blenny

:yes: :yes:

18. bigpaul

bigpaul New Member

Here is 3 more from my trip to abroath auchmithie on the 11-1-08

here are a couple of photos i took of auchmithie beach and harbour as the sun was coming up on saturday morning,
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and also a surprise visitor to the van,
    [​IMG]

19. Baramundi Bob

Love the seal picture. :happy:

20. Bcawth

Bcawth Blenny

very good :yes: :yes: