1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPOTTY DOG - DECEMBER PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Baramundi Bob, Dec 9, 2007.

1. macky

macky New Member

Can i enter this pic?

should it win i will pass on the prize to the captor

16lb 8oz cod caught at aldboro, holderness coast on 23rd dec
    [​IMG]

2. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

no problem macky

3. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

I think you should enter one of them pics ringer :yes: its sure to win :wink:

4. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Best pic on here :yes:

5. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

:happy: :wink: :yes: :tease: :yes: :wink: :happy:

6. cod rod kev

cod rod kev New Member

nice fish man well done :happy:

7. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Two late entries lads, taken on 24th December 2007
    first one is sunrise over Flamborough Head, taken from Filey beach
    second is mid-morning sunshine taken in a place called 'tins' @ Gristhorpe

8. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

The "Flamboro sunrise" - very good :yes:

9. smokey

smokey Rockling

You been sending Mrs C down Chimney Hole at first light again Bilster?? I hope she never came home without at least 1/2 a bucket of winkles :canadian: :surprise: :wink:

10. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

Right skip rat!!
    last walk to Reighton we had she brought back:
    two stickle bricks, a toy car, a santa dog ball, a frisbie, a toy knight's shield, a crab sand mould, a tennis ball and I got two plastic pellets which I might try to trade for a crab or two :happy:

11. smokey

smokey Rockling

Tried that many times Bill,they always take the pellet and never return the favour :no: :no: :angry: :butt: :sick:

12. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

im sorry bill but you should try bloody fishing, if you tried half as much at fishing as you do to win the photo comp, you might catch as fish one time :nerd: :nerd: :kiss: :kiss: :cheesy:

13. newdave

newdave Guest

ye WEC, if you keep going like this i think we can all leave our cameras at home, the last one is superb.

you should try this, you have enough good stuff to make a brilliant Calender.
    www.fotobook.co.uk

14. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

wec those pics are superb well done excellant resolution, both winners.

15. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

This month will be a tough call I think. I dont think there will be a run away winner this time.

Daz's Bird, JW's moonrise, and again WEC's pics are all in with a shot. But as this thing is always subjective maybe thats just my perception and one of the others will take it.

Just out of interest - What cameras are you guys using ? Ie what make and resolution ? One thing Ive noticed is they handle twilight conditions far better than mine and definately have a clearer resolution.

Bill did you get my message about contacting spotty dog for your prize ?

16. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

you could be right there paul,i've only started taking me camera cause i can't catch a fish :embarrass:

thanks for the comments lads, i like the second one a bit better , but i agree with bob ,there is some excellent photo's this month from bob ,jelly and brigaz an d i quite like the gull from daz ,ihope we get 3 votes again as i can't make me mind up.
    i use a kodak z740 5 millon pixels, santa got me it 2 year ago, i took it down sub this summer and dropped it ,bits flow off from the lense and remarkably i found them all and put it back together and it still bleedeing worked :surprise:
    i've never tampered or used special effects for any of the photos,although i do have a polarising lense which i recently bought but have hardly used due to the lack of sun reccently.
    went to atalk and show in the summer by photographer mark denton and picked up a few good tips.

17. smokey

smokey Rockling

Ban him Bob,he's semi pro :ugly: :butt: :surprise: :laugh:

18. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

:hurt: :hurt: :laugh:

19. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

A proffesional photographer has taken bill under his wing and now bill kicks our butt every month.

We'll sea about this Smokey :laugh: :laugh:

20. brigaz

brigaz Blenny

Mines taken with a with a nokia n73 camera phone 3.2 megapixel(Bout £120)