1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spawney goes kayak fishing for Yorkshire tope

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by carpyken, Jul 3, 2011.

1. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Just home from a cracking day...........but I'm going to let our Spawney tell you all about it...........but heres just a taster to wet your appetite............

it went a bit like this....

[​IMG]

and finished a bit like this....

[​IMG]

Tell us all about it Dave :cheesy:

Ken

2. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

:surprise: :scared: WOW. Can't wait for the full report!

3. The Apprentice

The Apprentice Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

:surprise:

There's the taster... don't tell us the next stage is qualification for the Tunny Club of Great Britain!

Anyway the taster alone is a qualification for Tope of the year or photograph(s) of the year.

That's some catch... and what a finish! :yes:

4. bucko

bucko New Member

Ye Gods!
    I don't know which picture is more scary!- that looks to be some weight of fish to be pulling aboard a yak.
    Very well done!

5. stonefish

stonefish Any fool can criticise , complain and most fool do

looks like the borg have got hold of spawny dave hes wearing a robot :laugh: :laugh:
    it looks like you lot had a lot of fun the yak surfing looks even more fun than the shark :yes:
    al

6. newdave

newdave Guest

Im working on it guys, its my calendar catch so big effort required. dont wait up :laugh:

7. spud

spud New Member

Epic day lads :ugly: home and shattered.

8. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

my god.....thats one hell of a tope. dont envy your landing though dave, we were nearly tipped by the backwash of 1/2 ft at runny the other day :embarrass:

9. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: :laugh: Yep, that sums it up nicely Ken :laugh: :laugh:

10. bigbob1

bigbob1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

heres a picture of you lads from today in the distance i will put a report on later
    [​IMG]