1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spaces available on sea urchin 2 for sat

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by woody, Dec 3, 2010.

1. woody

woody New Member

as above mick rang me, i was supposed to be going sunday but 6 lads cant get on saturday due to snow and travel ,so i have booked on for saturday any lads who want to go , tommorow give mick a ring on 07855439380
    as has alredy been said 1000 quid for grabs and could be decided this weekend !!!!

2. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

Got to go down to london on Friday or i would of had a look out with good odds of bagging some extra christmas cash :sad:

3. seaurchinmick

seaurchinmick New Member

I also have an empty boat for Sunday up to press if you can manage to get here that is,
    the weather looks good so far
    here is a up to date link to my calendar for the festival
    http://whitby-sea-fishing.co.uk/availability

4. Andyk22

Andyk22 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi Woody,

have these places gone as yet........ifnot will try and drag my mate outof bed (hes the deignated driver) and see if we can get through from Stockton (forecast dont look too bad?)

5. woody

woody New Member

hi andy ring mick as soon as and you will know for sure ,,,, rich its tomoro not next weekend cheers woody!

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Seems to be very little interest in this years uptiding festival. Heard that hardly any boats are even entering over the weekend. The weather looks pretty bad after tomorrow, I Wish I could make it because it looks like someone is gonna win £1000 tomorrow and it looks like only a handful of people fishing so someone is gonna be a very happy bunny with a grand in the old sky rocket. Good luck to Woody and gadget, hope you land a monster each.