1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Southern Softies v Northern Infedels

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by quint, Jul 13, 2009.

1. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

With the summer rapidly moving on and light land winds forecast and the colour dropping out quickly was wandering if we should have an evening kayak match based on bell trophy rules or something like that, Wednesday looks good if it suits, small flooding tide, say 6.30 till 10.00 - out team all being well would be, me, spawney, carpy, Buzz, ramrod and maybe our latest top rod Jer Robinson :wink: (anyone else by all means) - how about it Whitby boys are you man enough?????????

2. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Oh yes, how many to a team iain?

3. quint

Don't really matter Ben as the weights, or heaviest fish will be divided by number of competitors

4. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

enjoy it fellas. the northern lads better not let me down. will see you all later in the month!

5. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Count me in :cheesy:

It's ok Matty, we have the 'Mighty Quinn' on our side :cool: :cool:

6. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

if im back from the yorkshire show on time count me in

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Not 100% I can make it this week but most likely will be able to. If you lads go ahead and I will join you if I can so long as you dont mine me coming along.

8. Benq23

sounds like its a goer..............where will it be taking place?

9. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

i am up for it

10. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Bloody hell Iain Wednesday is the only evening this week I can't make :cry:

11. carpyken

carpyken New Member

yep definately up for it :cheesy:

12. Baramundi Bob

Sorry you wont be there Ray. At least we will stand a chance now though.

13. Baramundi Bob

So hows it gonna work Iain ? South of Cloughon is your team and north of Cloughton is ours ? Or had you something different in mind.

14. quint

Could you get a team up for tomorrow night Glenn ? If so that would accommodate our "safety officer" :whatever: - slight southerly

Open to offers, North / South of Cloughton fine, 2 legged affair, 3 hour match 6.30 till 9.30, easy launch sites thought maybe Sandsend your end 1st, Marine Drive down here 2nd, heaviest fish weighed per number in team, or something along them lines, at the end of the day a bit of a social and laugh

What does anyone else think ??

15. Benq23

marine drive sounds a good idea, gives us a warm up to the scarborough match,

16. Baramundi Bob

Training course for me tomorrow so Im unsure what time Ill get back to Whitby. But please dont wait for me. If your all going out and I know wheer then Ill try to get out later and jooin you.

17. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Ye North Bay good for me, tomorrow possible but anytime ok. :cheesy:

18. Benq23

tomorrows doable but its meant to be a bit gusty........and im already yakking with marshy in the morning,..should be able to make it but its going to be a long day :tired:

19. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Wednesday is fine for me but tomorrow is a bit of a long shot due to work, will let you know though.

20. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

thats ok with me. i can manage to get there iain :laugh:

if i catch is a different matter :laugh: