1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Southern Softies Match 2013 - Northern Leg

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Jul 4, 2013.

1. marshy

marshy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Cant make this one lads, but if youre still competing late August early September, Ill be there

Cheers

Jim

2. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Come on Jim, if I managed to get a pass form Lincoln then you can get a pass from the deep south! :cheesy:

3. marshy

marshy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

If only! Id be there like a shot Ben :laugh:

4. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Where's all the southerers? It won't be much fun gloating on my own after I've kicked their butts. The weather won't get much better than this. Even the mole man has gone under ground :whistle:

5. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Just you and Ben by the looks of it Ray, bless :laugh: (watch them win now!).

Forgot to say the other day, I can bring along scales/tripod for th weighin if required?

6. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

I'm in just need to get someone to look after me hound :pray:

7. bulltrout

bulltrout Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Think I'll have a look down , looks like the southerners are gonna be well outnumbered.

8. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

loved to have made it lads but going out out,have a good night,

9. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Aye well based on your recent performances I dont think the southerners have much to fear mate, its ok though Im sure your last minute mop tactics will help a little :laugh: :butt:

10. WillW

WillW Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Just stopped at Kettleness on my way home from work, looks stunning.

[​IMG]

Also going whose van was parked up I would guess one of the two on the ledge was Mike33?!

[​IMG]

Saw a couple of yaks heading north on the road too, would love to have joined you but the lack of yak doesnt help ;)

Come on you softies....!

Will

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

11. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

we kicked arse

12. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

:laugh: overwhelming victory for the southerners

13. Baramundi Bob

You need to be dignified in defeat Ray. Noone likes a bad looser :educated: :laugh: :laugh:

14. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

In fishing Glenn, nobody likes a winner :laugh:

15. Baramundi Bob

Unless he buys them kebabs for supper :whistle: :laugh: :laugh:

16. Baramundi Bob

I have results and pics, but off fishing soon so wont get time to sort hem out. I can say I was on the calculator till 4am and ran several very complicated algorithimic calculations, and in all of them, We won. So roll that up, stick it in your southern pipes, and smoke it.

Its now for you guys to organise the return match before Autumn, you pick the venue, date time etc and Ill supply the algorithms for the team match calculator.

17. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

That machine of yours needs calibrating by the sounds of it :suspious: just likes Sam's scales :whistle:

Enjoyed the evening, lovely paddling in with the sun going down as mackeral were hammering fry on the surface

18. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

well done lads ,look forward to seeing the evidence later when pics posted,
    may have a run down port mulgrave to day with my camera ,will keep an eye out for some of the lads if they are fishing to day .

19. mike_t

mike_t Jackson Kayak Team Member

I was just coming off the beach with the family as you were launching, got a few snaps on me phone, glad to hear the northerns took the win

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

The complicated algorithmicly calculated calculations must have been done in some secluded cave with only you as a witness :laugh: coming from someone who can't even calculate how many fish he has caught raises doubts about about the final figures :wink:

Great night out though and after doing some calculations of my own, several times, I,m definately a tenner out of pocket :laugh: