1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Southern Softies Challenge

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, May 18, 2010.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Isnt it about time the Northern Infadels kicked some southern ass ???

2. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

yeh guna see if i can sort out a day up in the gods country soon teach those southern shandy pants how to fish once and for all :laugh:

3. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

In your dreams Dipstick me and deadleylookingfishface can kick ass 24/7 pick a place might have to bring that pie eating monster from scarborough now he as a car bring it on tightlines Alain

4. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Is this a shore or yak challenge? not that it would alter the outcome in any way :whistle: If it's yak, ducky could do the weigh-in and if it's shore, ducky could do the weigh-in :cheesy:

5. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Aye, it's about time we kicked some southern softie backsides. Have the match up north or down south?

6. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Yes good idea Glenn, was thinking about this yesterday, how about this Saturday aft/eve????? toss a coin for which end first, what do you reckon boys??? or are you all talk :tired:

Sam you get spank my arse anytime big boy :kiss:

7. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

typical - I'm away this weekend. Same thing happened last year!

8. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

as long as thers no rocks or sharp objects for alain to hurt him self on we could meet in the middle or will confuse the southern fairys??

9. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Lets have a meet on sandsend beach and a BBQ after

10. crabadabado

crabadabado Blenny

I would be in for that.
    Cheers Col.

11. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

just to let you know chaps this is a kayak meet - no reason why you couldnt organise a shore one though

12. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

I don't mind doin the weight in for the yak match. There will be no bribes.
    (Best pie could help)
    As ramrod is known for putting bricks in things when they are been weighted in all fish will be checked. Lol. Is that ok with you ray?

13. Baramundi Bob

kayak match.

Saturday afternoon/evening would be good.

14. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

sat evening would be fine too

15. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Look on the bright side Matty at least you won't be part of a losing team :cheesy:

16. newdave

newdave Guest

sorry chaps, going to the Farne islands on Saturday :whatever:

17. JACKOM

JACKOM Blenny

Sat ok for me - if the 'southerners' are short of numbers!!

18. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

how many of us can make saturday evening then?

19. Baramundi Bob

How about Sat afternoon 3pm ish , fishing into the evening at Sandsend or Runswick (weather permitting) and then quick pint and presentation of sweep and the coveted southern softie trophey.

20. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

You,re a good lad john, and don't worry about the pie's :wink: I should be ok for my maiden voyage on sat eve would be better for me but could just about make 3 if needed.