1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

South Westerlies - Lets Talk About The Weather.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by lipslicker, Jan 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. lipslicker

lipslicker Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Watched the video and looked out my window. Crystal clear blue sky.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Slim Jim

Slim Jim Blenny

Are the circular trails surely not airplanes circling as instructed by air traffic control as they are waiting their turn to cone down ready for landing ?

3. J.R.HARTLEY

J.R.HARTLEY Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Geo engineering is not a conspiracy theory they openly admit it is going on its not a secret, my post was to inform people who did not know about it that it is happening you can see it your self if you want to or you can dismiss it and say its not happening and anyone thinking other wise is an idiot,

4. J.R.HARTLEY

Hi slim jim if that was the case (good point) the jets would leave a con trail behind them which is water vapour which evaporates in a few seconds the jets i saw flew round in a big oval circle twice aprox 3 miles across and they went round together very close to each other and their trail was very thick and laid in the sky for about 1 hour before it started to dispurse, any way i dont see any point in discussing this any further i thought it was a serious issue but its not its only to be disgust with like minded loonys.

5. lipslicker

I would just respond by asking you to consider these points -
    1/ are chemtrails mentioned in Snowdon's leaked files?
    2/ Julian Assange's?
    3/ Are you asserting every country in the world is involved?
    4/ with that amount of people clearly working in it, do you not find it strange a whistleblower hasn't blown a whistle?
    5/ the US cannot even keep pictures escaping from Abu Graib, what makes you think they could keep such a project under wraps, when (according to the theorists) they are doing it in plain site, at an altitude visible for hundreds of miles and during the DAY? If it was genuine chem trails, and they were trying to keep it secret, would they not spray at night?
    6/ the Press delight in revealing such scandals, and are pretty adept at uncovering them, so why do you imagine they aren't covering this? I have friends who work in politics and in investigative journalism, they would lap it up if credible.
    7/ if the US was doing it alone, do you imagine the Russians or Al Jazeera would collude in the secret?
    8/ if our government was involved, do you imagine Corbyn, say, would keep quiet in Parliament, where they can say anything protected?
    9/ and, lastly, why would they do it? Before you say the weather, remember that hydrocarbons released from normal engines are doing everything alleged of chemtrails - i.e. seed clouds and cause global dimming - so why the need to do it in other ways?

Oh, one more thing - in that video, how do you know those planes were not just dumping excess fuel, as they do when they have too much onboard and are landing early, due to fast jet streams, etc.?

Just my take. Sorry.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  6. J.R.HARTLEY

Hi lipslicker if you watched the film some of your questions are answered in the film,there are plenty of whistle blowers out there pilots, doctors,scientists etc who have given their evidence to the mainstream media but they are not allowed to go there but it is covered very well by the alternative media the film tells you the countries involved including the uk the film also shows you many documents on geo engineering the film is showing you what is going on in america not the uk,if anyone is interested in chemtrails in the uk watch(Very effective wake up call by kent awareness uk) its only a short video so you wont get bored with it it just shows you the jets spraying in the uk and what the chem trails look like so if you see one you know what it is i am only trying to inform people that this is happening in the uk if anyone does not want to believe it or thinks its a load of crap well fair play to them i dont want to change their minds .

7. J.R.HARTLEY

8. J.R.HARTLEY

sorry about that mate i just forgot to say (vert effective wake up call by kent awareness uk youtube)

9. navmanfish

navmanfish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i have some good photos on my phone of 2 jets
    spraying in a big oval circle close to the shore over the skinningrove area

any chance of uploading them etc & posting on forum?

as we fish grove/huntcliffe area ill see if I can see them this coming summer etc

especially as we like "watcher of the skies" by Genesis & it features in my

mates play list for trips out.

10. lipslicker

I refer you to my previous post, buddy.

It is very easy, with the Internet, to build up a selective view, but there are glaring issues that 'theorists' need to address -
    1/ if the US was changing the WORLD'S weather, other countries would have something to say about it. Has it been discussed at the UN, the G8, Davos, Brussels, etc. etc.? If not, why not?
    A stop for thought and reflection should be taken to ask how you know this to be true, yet none of these groups, that actually represent the world, seem to take it as seriously as you.
    2/ a programme like this would involve thousands of people - pilots, ground crew, technicians, scientists - all of whom are essentially (according to theorists) being asked to murder not only their direct family and children, but also the rest of human kind and every living thing.
    Now, I know there are psychopaths out there, but assembling a team of thousands, across vast swathes of the planet, is surely a stretch, even for a megalomaniac of 007 baddie proportions?
    3/ do you really believe that the media would not look into these claims, and not do their damndest to plant a mole somewhere is this massive organisation?
    Can you point me in the direction of a credible whistle blower who has worked within this actual industry, and can provide real evidence, flight plans, internal documents?

Lastly, I again ask you to question the 'why?'.
    Conventional hydrocarbon engines cause global dimming, so why the need for a multi-billion dollar programme to spray silver and barium?

Countries and groups do dark things, I concur, and they are often uncovered, but this is a totally unrealistic conspiracy on numerous levels.

I wish you well though.
    Ben

11. J.R.HARTLEY

Hi Ben thanks for your reply,i can totally understand your point of view on this subject because anyone with this point of view in my eyes is a totally sane person and anyone who would be spraying us with these toxins would have to be totally insane why would they do it, what would they gain from it, it goes beyond the realms of insanity in my eyes. thats why you are asking all these questions because it does not make any sense what so ever i totally agree with you,i like you have heard the conspiracy theories as to why they are doing this it varies from trying to stop so called global warming to having the power to control the whole weather on the planet because if you can do that you have the ultimate weapon and you would be in total control of everyone on the planet. i dont know what they are trying to achieve or what their agenda is i wish i did, i have been fishing for 43 years now and in recent years i have noticed a big change in our weather pattens we dont seem to have our 4 seasons any more we get a lot more rain and south westerly gales and very little frosts or snow in the winter this is when i started delving into whats going on, it was not long when i came across this thing called geo engineering and spent quite a while getting what info i could on the subject i had no idea what so ever that you could alter the weather by spraying something from a plane i thought how the hell does that work and besides i have worked out doors most of my life and i have never ever seen a so called chem trail so i paid no attention to that theory but it just sort of stuck in my mind how the hell is it possible to change the weather by any means you would have to be god, but thats when it got the better of me and i started looking up at the sky all the time by this time i knew the difference between a con trail and a chem trail just by pictures i had seen and it was easy to tell them apart but at this point i still did not believe they were for real then one day i looked up and watched this plane going overhead and leaving a thick white trail it must of been at least 50 miles long and it just hung there for 15 mins and then another plane came across with the same thick white trail and then another 3 within the space of about an hour i felt physically sick because i knew what i had just seen the trails remained there for about 1 hour then clouds started to form in the area and i was just gob smacked, ever since that day i always watch the sky on a morning when the sky is clear and i have now seen hundreds of chem trails and i now try and photograph as many as possible. i am one of the most down to earth people you could meet i dont go for any conspiracy theories i only believe what i see if i start seeing aliens or ghosts or flying pigs then i will believe its true but until such time i will keep an open mind about it. so as far as chem trails go yes i do believe this is going on i dont know why i dont have the answers but it is there in your face for any one to see if they wish to do so. i know this goes against the grain with you ben but i have tried my best to explain how i have come to my conclusion on the subject and i also understand and respect your views ben o and by the way tight lines

• Like Like x 1
  12. J.R.HARTLEY

13. J.R.HARTLEY

This was taken from redcar looking east the jets are aprox the skiningrove area double click to enlarge.

Attached Files:

14. navmanfish

navmanfish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

cheers,

well have a look out for them this spring/summer.