1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

south gare 29/5 couple of hours

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by portlandbill, May 29, 2012.

1. portlandbill

portlandbill Blenny

had a go down the gare today 8 am :happy: not bad when i got there bit choppy on rcar side 2lads fiishing corner bin there since 4 had a couple of whitey ? so fished river side, set up a cork rig and macky belly and waited :sleepy:
    had a go with daylights on another rod still nothing :sad: lad came down spinning and he had nowt when i left at high water.
    swell was building in the river but a pleasant enough couple of hours out the house.

if y dont go y wont know :wink:

2. andyman

andyman Doh! Come back, stupid fish

Pity about the lack of macky. That cold April weather must be to blame for their late arrival. From reading reports on other sites, it seems that they have arrived in numbers further down the east coast so surely it won't be very long now before the South Gare is chok-a-bloc with tt's.

3. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

least you had a go well done

4. pasjas

pasjas Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

a spent about 7 hours down the gare from 3 till about 10 all i got was 1 dab........fished near the metal post on the river side

5. portlandbill

portlandbill Blenny

:sad: :sad: its rubbish ! cant fault y commitment 7 hrs in the dead sea :cheesy: :cheesy: :snore: