1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

South Easterly Sea Coming - Whose Out And Where You Fishing ?

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Lobbers, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Whitby-Sea-Anglers/211560138890758

yeah this sou easter looks good , but short lived, it will be interesting to see how it fishes, i cant remember the last big se swell we had, maybe this will kickstart better shore plopping, looking fwd to it.

but bad news boys, the mystic one is back, and i predicts very little in the way of rough sea's for the rest of the month and into november, i hope i am wrong (normally am :embarrass:), but the mystic powers in my crystal meth.. i mean balls, tells me its going to get frosty and flat, ive got visions of me whitey bashing on saltburn pier, just to get a bite, and mark gelder on 142 cod so far , half way through the 50cc, banging them mops out of the tide shots of bemmo and flam. i can see a lengthy report coming from me how i revisited my favourite dab shot, the heugh brakey, for a bag of tasty, writing a post on how to prepare top quality dab and whitey for the table, still sat on 27 so far in the 50 cc ...............

carlsberg dont make depressing posts on wsa forum, but if they did.........

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Whitby-Sea-Anglers/211560138890758

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Re: sea coming

Robin Hoods Bay could be the place to be.

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

4. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Couple of days free midweek, if it backs off land winds I'll be down Staintondale, ooohhh yes, testing the water for Sunday's John Smiths

5. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Haha made me laugh that one mate. I'm off work all week and itching to get out. Not been this up for some fishing for a while, to be honest i'd gone off the boil a bit over the last year and half. I've got my theories, but something about the thought of those cold nights and my old mate Mr Cod has really got me fired up again.

I'm waiting on Luke giving me a bell to say if he's off or not but failing that if anyone wants to have me tag along give me a PM :cheesy:

6. woody

woody New Member

rhb for me mr lobberly will be a lot of weed in sewer hole tho !!!

7. mad mick

mad mick Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

paul some good news on your dab mark. i have seen someone on the end off the hugh this means you can get over the new gate they have put up

8. jimlad

jimlad Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Any ideas for Tuesday evening / night.....decent south easterly forecast, big low tide??

9. pro angler

pro angler Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

They are on getting the heugh but the new fence is suppossed to be a right B4stard to get over.

10. mad mick

mad mick Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i only seen some1 walkin along the end but i can belive its a right bugga to get over by the hight the post's were when i was fishing it afew weeks ago.