1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Very Nice Fish In The Uptding Competition On Sea -Otter 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Nov 5, 2014.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

The uptiding competition started saturday the weather was good and i had a few spots up my sleeve which i knew would be right for the start of the competition the lads were right up for it and there hopes for cracking all fell into place.

Rob got this fish first on the boat but there was better surprize for rob late in the day.

[​IMG]

Then those really nice fish started to come aboard these two a really good stamp of fish.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Paul from darlo get this cod just under 7lb which got 2nd in the dailys on first day.

[​IMG]

Paul really got going for the biggist bag some cracking fish .

[​IMG]

The other lads were wacking tham aboard hardly anything under 3lb ..

[​IMG]

Then john gets this ling which is leading the any other species.

[​IMG]

Then rob gets his 8lber which took the daily prize and set the pace .

[​IMG]

John was banging them out and did well with his 25lb bag he lost a couple of nice half way in which could have made all the difference.

[​IMG]

Sunday hopes were very high amoung the lads we had had a belter the day before and i knew i still had a couple of marks still to attack these spots hadnt been touched this winter upto press so i new there was every chance of getting those better fish .

My wifes good friend shirley newsham who has just got into boat fishing was onboard and what a day she would end up having .

The lines went over and straight away 3 rods were boucing .

[​IMG]

Chris mangam september festival wasnt long before he was into fish .

[​IMG]

Paul from darlo was on for the weekend and agian paul was into some nice fish.

[​IMG]

Other regualar lady our debbie who loves her fishing also got some quality fish.

[​IMG]

But it was this man who got abnother 8lb cod two in two days sea otter 2 he took the 1st daily prize .

[​IMG]

The fish coming thick and fast bonny fish as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Debbie gets another nice fish.

[​IMG]

But was shirlys day here she is with part of her catch she loved it.

[​IMG]

Monday another cracking day at sea flat calm no wind the tides on the up and once the lads on sea-otter 2 get right amoung the dailys 2nd and 3rd respectively 2 over 6lb and a few more around that size.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 nice pollock as well for this gentleman

[​IMG]

Another one over 5 lb.

[​IMG]

All in all 3 cracking days for lads on sea-otter 2 its all to play and with this swell its going to get very interesting.

paul.

2. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Yes Paul some cracking fish there mate looking forward to the fishing after this blow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Should be very interesting perry those Junkers might just appear .

Paul

4. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I think they will Paul fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Cancelled today might have got away with it tommorow looks breezy but if there is a chance we will be going .

paul.

6. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Nice Pics there Paul, You seem to be finding some nice fish there mate and nice to see a few different species too