1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some random pics

Discussion in 'Pictures From Sambo' started by Sambo, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Sometimes Trout prefer something a bit bigger than a size 16 fly :wink:
    [​IMG]
    Cheeky/hungry Robin, bit of Mackerel for dinner followed by a beef flavoured Hula Hoop equals one happy Robin:
    [​IMG]
    Good to see global warming is kicking in! Wouldn't mind but I blanked that day:
    [​IMG]
    Dinky Brownie from the Esk (Danby), maybe small but it's beautiful:
    [​IMG]
    Sunset through the trees:
    [​IMG]

2. langy

langy Rockling

i like the little brownie its a cracking photo m8 :happy: :happy:

3. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Cheers langy, the little brownie has great colours doesn't it :yes:

4. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

i love catching them little brownies. Mint fun :yes:

5. bucko

bucko Guest

Small but perfect.

Is that a Zulu in its mouth?

6. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Well spotted Bucko :educated:

Is indeed a Black Zulu :yes:

7. bucko

bucko Guest

Good fly up there- I've spent all day fishing imitations then put something black on with a red tag like a Zulu or Ke-He and its like flicking a switch.

8. Bcawth

Bcawth Blenny

love the robin pic :yes:

9. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

cheers Bcawth, that Robin was friendly like but most are anyway. Made the blank a lot easier anyway :wink:

10. lochbois

lochbois Guest

Nice Pictures of the brown trout and the Robin who is every bodys friend i will have to get my licence and get out fishing instead of listening to the weather forecast and then delaying for another week.After all its not just about catching fish is it.

11. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Spot on lochbois :yes: I was out on the Esk last week in the rain/snow/hail stone, caught b#gger all but really enjoyed it. Was great to be back out there again, I knew the chances of catching anything were slim but that didn't bother me in the slightest, just pleased to be out fishing in nice surrounding :wink: :cool: