1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

some pics of my fishies

Discussion in 'Fresh Water Fishing Pictures' started by BOOMSTICK, Jun 13, 2010.

1. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

my PB barbel of just short of 10lb from the river ure after being told there is no barbel in that stretch of the river i lost a better fish just before that 1 to
    [​IMG]
    got this 1 on strawberry lunchion meat fishing for barbel :yes: :crazy:
    [​IMG]
    caught this on a hand line messing about catching minnows when i had te dogs out for a walk 1 day
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this i my rock fish
    [​IMG]

2. seabass

seabass Blenny

Nice one Scotty
    That barbel looks a belter bet it went like a torpedo.

3. BOOMSTICK

It was like hitting a steam train mate the 1 i lost just before that 1 snaped me on its second run with 15lb diawa sensor straight through was gutted

4. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

cracking pics mate is the little beck local ?

5. BOOMSTICK

Yeh mate its in saltburn take the dogs for a walk up there in summer and just thought id have a mess about with a bit line 1 day lol

6. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Gotcha skelton beck, runs to sea through valley gardens.. Nice one mate, Its amazing the size of some of the brownies in these little becks aint it. Kilton beck is the same theres some lovely trout in there.

7. BOOMSTICK

was shocked like put up a hell of a fight on a 1lb hand line :yes: wasnt expecting it was just affter minnows :cheesy:

8. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Scott ill have to take you fishing near me in the nidd loads of bullits and pike only 3 miles from where i live cracking fish you caught see you later tightlines Alain