1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sold

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by Dav, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dav

Dav Rockling

sold

2. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

Re: Shimano 8000gte baitrunner

is this model a spinng reel dav ,cant seem to find out much about it ,suspect its not with 50lb line on :surprise:

3. Dav

Dav Rockling

Alright bill , you could use it for spinning bill , its the black double handled shimano gte baitrunner , its not new bill but in good condition . i think they have been superseeded by the blinged up metal looking ones , defo a good solid reel , ideal for pollock and the yak :cheesy:
    Yeah one of the spools is loaded with 50lb braid :laugh: :laugh: ideal jelly worming reel .

4. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

ave you got a photo of it dav,still not sure what it looks like with sommat next to it for scale
    cheers bill

5. Dav

Dav Rockling

There you go Bill . ive put it next to a 7000c and a baitrunner 5000 which is the silver version . As you can see the body of the reel is not much bigger than the 5000 , its the spool which is bigger . The black version baitrunners are the better ones imo and they are built to last .
    Its in really good condition Bill..... You intrested in a 7000c syncro the original one ? :laugh:
    [​IMG]

6. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

if you can post it to me for that price dav :surprise: :canadian: i'll take it off your hands i;d take the syncro off you but i could only pay 30 quid :whistle: :whistle: as they were not the best reels that abu made.

7. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

forgot to say dav i'll be up at ruswick sunday if thats any good to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.