1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Boats/Kayaks Worth a try?

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Acko, Mar 2, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Acko

Acko Rockling

I been getting myself sorted out for the season (Serviced Tractor and outboards etc)
    I think I might try a bit of bait fishing when these tides drop away, Weather permitting ofcourse.
    Anybody else thinking about a trip off Uptiding or a Slow drift with a bit of bait?
    What about Yakking? Is anybody tempted to have an early drop?
    Recon Ill have a slow drift thru on slackish tides see if anythings biting inside???
    Something to do even if theres nowt about I have heard Gill netters been doing OK Inside recently. Might be worth a drop what do you lads think?
    Any thoughts?

2. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

You back home then paul? Heard that the netters at redcar are doing well inside

3. Acko

Acko Rockling

Got home December 18th mate
    I booted the Mrs out on Boxing Day LOL Ive been adjusting to single life again
    Bring on the Fishing

4. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

Aye should be a good summer for it mate :happy:

5. Acko

Acko Rockling

Hope so m8 Hope So Im all geared up need jiggers tho. The front room is full of Engines n gearboxes Tractor Parts and interesting stuff LOL Just the way I like it lol Get yrself over m8 aint seen you fr ages.

6. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

Ill come over for a cuppa one day mate. Ill get a few jiggers done up for ya .

7. mick webster

mick webster Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Can you pop round to my place and boot my mrs out for me Acko?

8. Acko

Acko Rockling

LOL
    Can you pop round to my place and boot my mrs out for me Acko?
    LOL

9. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

yer Ackco you can pop round to mine as well dont know wether is a kicking out she wants or a good r gering can i watch please thanks Alain

10. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Soon as the weathers right i am out on the yak.

11. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

You lot should take a leaf out of my book.

First thing in the morning I roll over in the bed and say to her, "Well love I just can't make up my mind today.....sex or fishing"

She replies, "Don't forget your flask" :laugh: :laugh:

Regards Ian

12. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

13. Acko

Acko Rockling

Flask?
    Get the kettle on WOMAN LOL