1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SLOSH 30

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by 3be2, Jul 16, 2015.

1. 3be2

3be2 Blenny

I plan to put a SLOSH 30 on e-bay very soon but before I do I thought I might float it here first.

Very good condition. Will come with everything I have. Reel (obviously), a zip bag, rod clamps, brakes and what I believe to be a full replacement bearing set.

PM me if you are interested. I intend to put it up on e-bay in a few days if there is no interest.

Will post it, after payment via Paypal, using Royal Mail 1st class signed for which is about £5.28.

I'm looking for £50 including postage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are the hi-res photos (probably not suitable for a phone download (~3.5 meg each))...

Photo 1
    Photo 2
    Photo 3

2. navmanfish

navmanfish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

just got reel in post.

like to thank you for great reel & service.

if this is not viewable (due to ongoing problems with errors etc)

again many thanks when you can

3. 3be2

3be2 Blenny

Hope it is just what you expected. Sorry to see it go really but things, sea fishing wise, have changed and that means that the reel would be sitting around doing nothing for a long time.

As I said, it was hardly used anyway and I trust that you can see that.

Can I buy your house? Checked the postcode and then went to "street view" (and satellite) . Why do you need a reel? A line out of the bedroom window would be OK. :p

Nice spot - reminds me of Cornelian Drive in Scarborough which is just about the only place that reel has ever been to.

4. navmanfish

navmanfish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

aye I could just about hit the second breaker

if I was neil micklow or that danny ? tornament casters !!

if you google earth slipway at marske youl see our boat/tractor

using reel for shading for the moment.

take care.