1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slightly new look for the forums.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Dec 13, 2012.

1. the slug

the slug Nelson is a homo

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/?id=1250&option=com_content&task=view

2. yorkpiker

yorkpiker Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hate to moan .....but format doesn't work on an ipad, you cannot see full pictures on it and all the posts are centred with white space at either side.
    Hope the feedback helps.

All the best
    John

3. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

Just about to say that bud, yeah doesn't work on I pad Glenn can only see half of pictures and all posts are really long and crushed up into the middle of the screen and the recent posts banner is hidden behind other headings if that helps glenn

4. NICKB

NICKB Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

WTF, sorry, me no likey. If it ain't broke etc.....

Nick

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Cheers ben ill take a look on my daughters ipad tomorrow then i can see what's happening. Should be easy to rectify.

I only want to hear from people who can report specific problems such as images not displaying or content running into ads etc. These are things for me to work on.

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

6. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

Same issue as ben on an android tablet

Sent from my M532 using Tapatalk 2

7. ndgough

ndgough www.sbac.webs.com - Scarborough boat Angling Club

that is a lot easier to read now. the right hand side stuff has gone and photos can be seen :cheesy:

8. Baramundi Bob

Cheers, I think if i RESTRICT the picture sizes to 800 pixels this will make it work.

Still got work to do to make everything neat and tidy

9. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

It's a lot better Glenn but still the pictures are cut down a bit

10. bowesy

bowesy Blenny

Looks good and the live chat is summet different .

11. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

strange this is , i can see some photo,s ok ,and some i have to scroll right to see all the photograph
    including my own , what size would be best to post Glen

most of my photo,s seem to be quite large :confused:

12. bow1

bow1 Rockling

Only getting left hand third of pics glenn.also the info box with posts messages etc is missing this morning.

13. michael76

michael76 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The BestEST

People don't like change Glenn iis absolutely fine on smartphone.,don't know about p.c tho.its like anything new people will adjust to it.good work.must of took a lot of carry on.

14. jimlad

jimlad Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

One thing I've noticed using tapatalk Glenn is that the sea angling classified threads don't show up. I have to log onto my pc to see those posts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Baramundi Bob

Harry dont worry about the size of your images. Keep them at the same size. I can control the size they display at without you having to worry.

16. Baramundi Bob

Thanks for the support Michael, you are right. 2 months time and people wont remember what it looked like before.

17. Baramundi Bob

what you using ? Phone, Laptop or Ipod/tablet ?Can you let me know what browser you are using?

18. Baramundi Bob

Can those of you on ipads have a look at the link below and let me know if the problems are sorted. If your experiencing problems can you explain what you see and also do a screen dump for me.

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=29144.0

19. bow1

bow1 Rockling

Glenn using my fone at moment.will try pc tomorrow.sorry i dont know what a browser is!

20. yorkpiker

yorkpiker Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Pictures are cut off at the right hand side viewing from the Ipad, hope this helps,

All the best
    John