1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skinningrove Today

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Acko, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Acko

Acko Rockling

Put 2 large Pots in last night Went hailed them this morning Had 7 lobsters (undersize) in em 1 size Crab
    3 of the Lobsters were only about 1mm undersize "Tempters" LOL
    Put them back anyway, Good Job I did Fisheries Officer came n Searched Boat when I landed
    I was co-operative with him and we had a chat Was a friendly enough Chap, also he answered a few questions for me about Rules n Regs etc
    Went off Fishing too Was very Poor. I tried Everything/Everywhere I could think of. I caught 1 Codling around 3lbs My mate dropped 1 off half way Up.
    Had a few takes but there was Very Little Doing.
    Maybe It pick up when Water Clears a Bit more? Tried Bait too Didnt Get A Bite.
    Tight Lines
    Acko

2. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

good thing you did put it back :yes: :laugh:

one fish is better than no fish :yes:

3. Acko

Acko Rockling

Did a Bit Better tonight
    Got 3 Size One was berried female so I released her Hope she gets to lay her eggs
    I went dwn around 6pm and I saw 2 Cars with Yaks on roof. Couldnt see who it was? Has anyone been off this evening
    Weather was attrocious all day Wasnt it I decided not to go fishing this morning when I saw 4cast lol
    Tonights pleasant enough tho
    Gonna have a look out in morning.
    [​IMG]

SUPPER MMMMM

[​IMG]

4. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Well done m8 nice to see

5. Davo

Davo Rockling

Well done Acko, but you've got me hungry looking at those lobs :hungry:

6. Acko

Acko Rockling

FireFly just rang me up LOL
    Pretended to be fisheries Officer accusing me of landing Nannys I fell for it hook line n sinker I started Barking at him
    Come to my house n measure them then I was annoyed as hell LOL
    Good 1 mate LOL
    U tw@
    LOL

7. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

well done on the lobsters paul :wink:

8. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Nice one Fire fly, I love it.