1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skinningrove access

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by simon22, Dec 7, 2014.

1. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Hi lads. Been looking at skinny on google earth. Was just wondering what parking is like near the peir that I have seen

2. scrubbs

scrubbs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

easy free parking, but be aware there has been some damage done to cars in the past I am told, When are you coming :D ?

3. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Will be over on 5th jan peter for a trip with Paul. But will be there a week in feb mate. Shall we see if we can do a shore trip again mate. Think Paul has space on 5th if u want a trip out mate

4. Bassplugger

Bassplugger Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Known loads of people had cars vandalised Simon plus it's a bit dangerous on there if you have never been on before known lads fall from top to bottom by just stepping on a aging spot on the top where you fish so be careful.

5. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Thanks bass plugger. Would get more info on safety before I went pal. Just looks like easy acsess Just had an op on my knee and elbow so looking for easy marks to fish

6. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Park in the street under a light near/in front of the houses and your car will be fine. Only seems to get damaged if parked in the car park

7. scrubbs

scrubbs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I'll see what happens in the new year but If I am at home in feb I can go with you to skinny, No idea about January :)