1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skinnigrove Today - Cheers Acko

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, May 2, 2009.

1. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

:laugh:

2. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Northern gits :whistle: sounds like we should have both legs up your way if Kens wikepedia result is anything to go by :laugh: followed by a drinking comp and a shanty-singalong :cheesy: first one to spew or forgets the words loses!

3. Acko

Acko Rockling

Yeah Too much Sherry Glen m8. Sorry Lads

Nasty day today aint it? Horrible Wind My pots can stay put for today.

Roll on The Summer

4. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Yeah its pretty grim out there today mate, looks like its not gonna be too good all week :no:

5. Acko

Acko Rockling

AWW DONT SAY THAT
    BOOH HOO LOL
    Frustrating when its like this but it seems to happen every Year dont it.

6. Benq23

Yeah its annoying. never used to take much notice of the wind, nowadays its often on my mind
    looks like it may drop light ssw on wednesday for a time so there might be a window. depends what the sea state is like following a few days of strong winds.
    again according to the wind charts the weekend is looking alright with force 4 predicted to be the max on saturday.....that said it is meant to be NE, sunday is meant to be excellent with very light winds
    thats according to the charts like and things can and most probarbly will change
    tell you what though its bloody typical, every time im on a week of earlys and have all the time in the world each afternoon to sneak out and grab a few fish the wind gets up, nevermind

7. Longdog

Longdog www.didgeridooanddance.co.uk

Trust my luck to be bloody land locked in Skipton for the weekend :wounded:

Looks like my paddles out there are going to be as busy as it is at Runswick now. Better get a car parking fee on the gate :laugh:

Skinningrove is a lovely village, well kept secret, just try to let everyone think it's Royston Vasey. :ugly: lived there for 8 years and only moved due to circumstance, but not far, just up the hill in Snarlin Cow.

Holding out for a good forecast this sunday.

Kev

8. Benq23

so far looking like sunday will be the best day for it. saturday afternoon might be alright too

9. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Yes we like Skinnigrove, lovely village, easy launch and great fishing.

What is the fishing like on the slightly bigger tides, have you noticed much difference.

Will you join us next time longdog ? we need some new additions to the northern raiders for when we take on those southern softies in our inter region match. They'll be shaking in their boot's if we tell them our latest member is from Snarling Cow.

10. biscuitlad

biscuitlad Guest

Snarling cow?

11. carpyken

carpyken New Member

:cheesy:

12. Baramundi Bob

Its east Cleveland Twang for Carling How which is the little village at the top of the bank near the steelworks.

13. Wildcard

Wildcard Hartlepool Marina - Simply The Best

Hey Acko, have you tried fishing those marks I gave you yet?

Alan

14. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

EAST CLEVELAND EAST FECKIn* CLEVELAND :kiss: The majority of us older generation at least those born before early seventies still class ourselves as yorkshiremen Glenn :cool: mate.It says north riding on my birth certificate and not our fault some loon in a dusty goverment office decided to change the boundaries. :hurt: :wounded:
    And yes skinny is a buitiful little village with massive potential but dont mention the bass oooops lol. :wink:

15. rich123

rich123 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

sheep sh.ggers wolly backs

16. Baramundi Bob

We will be back for some bass fishing too, looks perfect.

17. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

no it was the rest of yorkshire that wanted you out not the goverment :laugh: ,

18. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

LOL aye I can see that ducky mate,southern cousins always were jealous of the all round better at everything northern region good guys :whistle: :laugh: :laugh: :whistle:

19. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

:laugh: :laugh:

20. Acko

Acko Rockling

Hey Acko, have you tried fishing those marks I gave you yet?

Alan

I havent been able To Get out that far Yet Alan My main engine is Cronked and Im running around with an Old Seagull
    So Im just Sticking "Inside" Ive got them safely GPSed Tho Will have a trekk out there When conditions are right and I get new Gearbox Sorted
    Cheers