1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SIB (Soft Inflatable Boat)

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by leejames12, Jul 7, 2017.

1. leejames12

leejames12 Blenny

Hi guys, im Lee based in Middlesbrough. i have been on here a while and looking for people to meet up with currently have a SIB (Soft Inflatable Boat) with a Yamaha 9.9HP 2 stroke outboard engine, and usually fish for cod. Any interest as i could do with a fishing buddy who also has a Soft Inflatable Boat?

This sounds like a desperate plea! hahaha.

2. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

There's going to be a few SIBs going out from Redcar tomorrow and Sunday, have a look down at Granville Slipway and introduce yourself

3. leejames12

leejames12 Blenny

thanks dude, im out Sunday with my dad on it, also so is there a SIB group to get in touch with these people?

4. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

No but there is a lot of SIB users on here, who mainly fish between Redcar and Saltburn but Redcar seems to be favourite because its easier to launch from without so much big break due to the rocks taking a lot of movement out of the waves

Where are you launching from

5. leejames12

leejames12 Blenny

Redcar mate on Sunday early hours