1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shore pegged gill nets

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bobby, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobby

bobby Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Just slipped out did it mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nerd:

2. rich123

rich123 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

whos posting threats im just saying end of?

3. rich123

sure did :wink:

4. god ov all cod

god ov all cod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

think its all a bit daft the lads are doing what they like 2 do so leave thyem alone would you like it if sum1 walked on a rock mark where you wer fishing and cut you line with a knife or picked the fish up that u had caught no you wouldnt so leave them be n nice 1 rich

5. andyp

andyp New Member

Don't let them see you around down skinny!!!! What's all that about,yeh if someone is tampering with there gear then fair enough they have a right to be peeved off.but not for just being near them.........end of!!!!!!!!

6. bobby

bobby Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Dont let them see you down skinny is a threat and im not the smallest bloke on the planet im more than happy to look after myself so send your threats to somebody else! :wounded:

7. andyp

andyp New Member

hey rob....ya fancy a chuck down skinny????haha

8. rich123

y dnt u pair of dings foff pack off tossers

9. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Enough...I don't know if the net is legal or not but what i do know is that we wont tolerate personal attacks on this forum, come on guys, give it up and go fishing. If you have concerns about an illegal net please report it to the relevant authorities

Ken

10. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

I thought it would end up getting locked ken.

Like you, I don,t know what's what regarding nets. What I do know is we had a discussion about this awhile ago and it deteriorated rapidly.

What is clear about netting, nothing is clear :confused:

I just hope it dosn,t get silly out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.