1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shore Fishing - Heaviest Fish Of The Month - Whitby Angling Supplies

Discussion in 'Whitby Angling Supplies Heaviest Fish Competition' started by Baramundi Bob, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

• Whitby Angling Supplies - Heaviest Fish Of The Month Competition

[​IMG]

[list type=decimal]
    • Catch A fish
    • Weigh It
    • Photograph It
    • Make A Post into this topic including your photograph, the weight of the fish, and some details of how you caught it. If you have made a post eleswhere on the forum about your catch please link to it from here.

The winner each month will be the captor of the heaviest fish. Each monthly winner will recieve a £20 tackle voucher to spend at Whitby Angling Supplies.

Winners To Date

OCTOBER 2007 - North Bay Otter with a 7 pounds 7 ounce cod caught on 18th October 2007 at Scarborough.

[​IMG]

NOVEMBER 2007 - Paul Kilpatrick -16 pounds, officially weighed at Whitby Angling Supplies.

[​IMG]

DECEMBER 2007 - Glenn Kilpatrick - 8 pounds 10 onces weighed at the cloughton festive sweepstake

[​IMG]

January 2008 - Swordfish -10 pounds 14 ounces cod from Cowbar

[​IMG]

February Mart Wilding - 9 pounds 12 ounces from Robin Hoods Bay

[​IMG]

March - 9 Pounder for cps - shore cod

In April the comp switched from shore fishing to kayak fishing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

May 2008 Kayak Cod - 5 Pounder for Lindisfarne

[​IMG]

June 2008 Kayak Cod - 12 Pounder For Sambo

[​IMG]

July 2008 Kayak Tope For Bassy ken - Estimated at 25 pounds

[​IMG]

September 2008 Runswick Kayak Cod For Spawney Bass - 5 pounds 12 ounces

[​IMG]

October 2008 Port Mulgrave Shore Cod 8 Pounds 6 Ounces For Lobbers

[​IMG]
    [/list]

2. Baramundi Bob

looks like i'm starting the ball rolling with this one
    exactly 5lb caught at sandsend carpark last night (6/10/08)

[​IMG]

3. Baramundi Bob

New leader Dav

[​IMG]

weighing 7 pounds 9 ounces

Report Here

4. GJW

GJW Rockling

[​IMG]

8lb 8oz cod

5. Dav

Dav Rockling

Or gary , youve ruined me chance of a spotty dog voucher now .with ure macktavish cod .. :cheesy:....nice one ,,,, :wink:,

6. GJW

GJW Rockling

Haha... :laugh: :laugh: You know i felt really bad about doing it Dav, I know you needed the funds for the yak and all that.....but the credit crunch is hitting me hard too and i need some new line on me reel for the Whitby Open..... :laugh: :laugh:

Still plenty of time to beat it though Dav just get yourself down Boulby in your secret little hole sure to be a double sat in there after that bit of sea... :wink:

7. Dav

Dav Rockling

:cheesy: :cheesy: :laugh:.

8. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Shocking that Dav,a fish caught in a foreign country been allowed to count :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I don't know with friends like that prepared to travel to the four corners of the earth just to stop you adding to the yak fund its tantamount to treason,off with his head I say :tease: :tease: :tease:

9. Dav

Dav Rockling

It is like andy , absoloutly shocking .... :cheesy: :cheesy: altho recession is on so i forgive the lad...this time ..... :laugh: :laugh:

10. GJW

GJW Rockling

Awe ya making me feel all guilty lads.... :embarrass: :embarrass: hard times call for drastic measures i'm afraid.. :yes: its a dog eat dog world out there. :yes:

Maybe i should get me sel out this weekend and try beat it with a local cod, thats if i Dav doesn't get to the spot before me... :laugh:

11. Dav

Dav Rockling

Ide better start cracking the red bull now then gaz i think ..... :happy: :happy:

12. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

[​IMG]

Sorry gaz, just pipped you. 8lb 10oz in Saltburn Match from Port.

13. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

nice fish paul

14. GJW

GJW Rockling

A worthy winner...... :yes: Well Done.

15. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

unlucky garry ,never mind :surprise:realy thought youhad it should have known lobbers would have camped out at his fav mark :laugh: :laugh: nice fish paul well done :yes: