1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ship Inn Open, Sponsored By Wilf Noble Plant Hire - Sun 30th Dec 2012

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Nov 6, 2012.

1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Ship Inn Open - Sunday 30th december 2012
    1 Prize Per Angler (Except Heaviest Bag)

Heaviest Single Fish Match - 1st Place £500 sponsored by Wilf Noble Construction & Plant Hire

2nd Place - £200, sponsored by the ship inn

3rd - £100, 4th - £75, 10th - £50, 15th - £50, Heaviest Bag - £100

All ticket money back in prizes .

Fishing Times : 11am to 5pm

Boundries are South Gare Redcar to South Landing Flamborough

Weigh-in back at the Ship Inn haggersgate whitby - 5.30pm to 6.30pm

Codling Only (except juniors in there catergory)

Hot food will be laid on at the weigh-in

Tickets : Whitby Angling Supplies, Keith Sports Saltburn, Bill Costins Scarborough

Tickets Prices : £10 and £3 for juniors

If juniors catch the big one they are eligible to win the main prizes a junior becomes a senior on his 17th birthday.

Other sponsors are Whitby Angling Supplies, Paul Kilpatrick, Richard Cope, Ben Laws, Glen Kilpatrick (www.whitbywebdesign.co.uk)[

Good luck to all who enter any enquires i can be contacted on 07748705695.

Email paul.kilpatrick@virgin.net

paul.

2. pippen

pippen Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: SHIP INN OPEN SUNDAY 30TH DECEMBER 2012

Looking forward to this nice 1 Paul

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

I'm going to sponsor this event under www.whitbywebdesign.co.uk My sponsorship will be that every junior entering will get a prize regardles of wether they catch a fish.

4. pippen

That's a good insentive for them as I don't think I've ever seen any bk at the scales

5. steven watt

steven watt seafishing more

is that the ship inn at saltburn on the corner

6. crabadabado

crabadabado Blenny

No, the Ship Inn Whitby.
    Cheers Col.

7. Baramundi Bob

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=tags;tagid=765

8. riley.

riley. Blenny

Be nice to see more filey club members back at the weigh inn !!!!

9. N.INGLIS 28.8

N.INGLIS 28.8 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Thats great news lads,love this match can be won on your last cast so suport this event.

10. RU5TY1

RU5TY1 Glory Glory man united

well done paul on getting this match sorted one of the best on our coast . hats off to all the people who put up sponsorship and made it all possible , a massive thumbs up to all involved

11. Baramundi Bob

Struggling to believe that the Whitby Fishing Club wont lend their insurance to the event. Paul is was one of the clubs longest serving members with over 40 years under his belt and thats how they treat people. Astonished.

Are they jealous of the sucess of The Ship Inn Open ?

If anyone can help out with some cash for the insurance or perhaps you have insurance for your matches that you can lend, please do get in touch.

12. pippen

After all the effot that has gone in to even getting this match organised it's guna fall at the insurance part it ain't fair

13. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

From what I can read this issue is covered it just needs a conversation to take place between the organisers and the club !!

14. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Whitby sea anglers are covering the insurance on the competition which is very good of the club so everything is still ongoing just finalizing a few things but hopefull tickets will be on sale by the end of next week .

paul.

15. Baramundi Bob

Common sense prevails

16. Markj

Markj Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Been dying to fish this comp for years but never got round to it. Now that I'm at the inlaws in saltburn that weekend I'm having it,sonis the father inlaw, brother inlaw and my youngest lad who is 12. Will he be able to enter at this age??

Really looking forward to the fishing but also the craic back at the weigh in. Love Whitby and that area and total respect to all the local anglers because the ground you fish is awesome and testing.

See you all on match day.

Cheers mark.

17. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Fingers crossed mark for nice day should be good one bud .

paul.

18. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Yes boys december 30th its now deffernet hopefull good conditions and loads off fish for you all.

paul.

19. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Tickets on sale in whitby angling tommorow and keiths and bill costins next week.

paul.

20. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Paul

If you contact Redcar Angling 0n 01642 474006 and send them a poster they'll put it in the window and sell tickets on your behalf