1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shakespeare K2 titanium extreme 14ft for sale.

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by Jellyworm, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

K2 14ft Titanium Extreme plus matching fixed spool reel.
    Both hardly used and very good condition.

£140.00 for the two items.
    Jellyworm.

2. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

im realy intrested jelly in this pm me please n let me know ive been looking for one (apparantly it could improve my distances ?)whould it be any good for the cod seasion ?with large baits ?

3. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Nice rod Fire..mrs worm just couldn t get on with the fixed spool and has now moved to multiplier for her fishing.
    Still for sale.

4. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

sweet whould it be ok for fishing throughout the winter for the cod off hornsea ?
    im realy intrested and im payed in 2 weeks m8 this might sound stupid but is it a 3 peace ?

5. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Yes Mate all the "long" rods are three piece.My missus used the rod a few times off the Holderness and a few times on the rock marks and it coped with codling from both.The reel comes with two spools of line as well one loaded with 25lb for heavy ground the other with 15lb for clean beaches.
    For a straight forward over head thump they are ok...no good for pendulum etc but give reasonable distance with a simple cast. Not for me as they don t like being bent and hit hard but for a simple cast they do the job.

6. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

mmm sounds intresting whats the best price you can do on it as i will still need a bit of money to push me through next month aswell im realy intrested in it if the price is negotionable and is there any chance of looking at it m8 ?the next time your around these parts ?

7. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

:whistle:lol

8. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

gather you aint on comp ill await your reply becouse i also have to pop out and wont be back till 2morow afternoon m8 look farward to hearing from you

9. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

The rod is as new and comes with the reel mate the lowest that it can go for is £110.00 .The rod retails still at over £210.00 plus £45 for the reel so seeing as it is in excellant condition even second hand the price is fair.
    Lol.....can t help how much money you need for the rest of the month fire...lol...not a charity :wink: :canadian: :wink:

Seriously the rod is in good condition and at £120.00 a good price ,so seeing as you are a forum member i ll drop to £110.00 but afraid no lower and if you want me to deliver it to Hornsea it would be back up to £120.00.

Let me know and I ll keep for you as was going on e bay this week.

10. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

yeh i want it lol carnt blame a man for trying lol ill pm you my phone number and thankyou now thats a deal done :yes: :yes: