1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shads V Redgills

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by newdave, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Yeah and my Yak is nowhere in sight :cry: :sad:

2. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Have another look, they take some seeing those steath yaks :blindfold:

3. Baramundi Bob

Im hoping it turns up soon. this weekend is looking fine. I do need a pfd too. Can anyone recommend one and a link to where I can get it from. Ive managed to aquire a divers belt from Ray for £50 so I just about have enough to get going WHEN it arrives.

4. rubbish

rubbish New Member

great report lads looks worth the drive just for the breakfast :hungry:

5. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

:laugh: It,s one I got off a washed up yakker down bemmo :death:. Took some getting off too with all the water pressure inside his waders pushing on it :laugh:

6. Baramundi Bob

Ah there he is :happy:

[​IMG]

7. rubbish

rubbish New Member

just noticed on one of your pictures lads maybe to many beans on the breakfast and i dont mean the photo in the cafe :laugh: :laugh:

8. GJW

GJW Rockling

Great report lads, i am really glad you enjoyed the trip and managed to get amongst a few fish aswell....great stuff :cool: i have also been in the same spot for a breakfast... :hungry:

Just got a txt from my mate Harry he is up there stopping in his caravan at Portpatrick and he got a pollack 10lb 8oz last night, cant wait to get up there myself and have another go at them..

Tightlines

9. warrior

warrior New Member

brill pics & report boys, just getin bonni luce ready 4 sea then hope 2 get back 2 luce bay. :yes:

10. Maxie

Maxie New Member

maryport open sunday :happy:back up scotland monday.....get on :wink:bass fishing tuesday......divorce on wednesday :laugh:

11. smokey

smokey Rockling

:laugh: :laugh:

12. bucko

bucko New Member

What rig were you lads using to fish the shads or were you just fishing the shad on its own?

13. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Just the shads on their own Ian, I've been there since and the West coat of Ireland and now prefer a small spinner for the pollock as they get down quick and stay there

14. simon22

simon22 Rockling

It looks totaly stunning. A mate and I are goin to the mull. If not this year next can not wait