1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seven For Garry From Kettleness

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Winter Cod Fishing At Kettleness - Post by Garry Watson on our Facebook Page :

Great to see a few fish around with the first sea's of the cod season.. Well after a bit of prising from the arm chair decided to have a look out at Kettleness, its always been good to me early season and wasn't long before i felt the nod nod of a cod. An enjoyable session with 8 cod 7 takers and a mop put back.. Happy Days.

[​IMG]

Story and comments here.

2. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

A good bag of fish there Gary , well done --- You can get some funny nights fishing at Kettleness at this time of
    the year, sometimes loads of bites but a struggle to hook and land them , no matter how long you gave them
    the fish were never more than lip hooked

3. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

I am looking forward to getting out with the rod , I just had my varicose veins done last Saturday --- Theres bits starting to drop off me !

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Should of had them wrapped in film and frozen Alan. Might make good bait.

5. flipper

flipper Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Very nice bag of fish there.incidentally, does anybody know what model of fixed spool that is in the photo?
    Cheers

6. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

I think its the new penn 7500 long cast , look like a good reel