1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Setting Up Litter Bins At Fishing Marks

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Glenn Kilpatrick, Feb 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Glenn Kilpatrick

Glenn Kilpatrick Blenny Staff Member

2. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

must be in the minority but i take rubbish home with me

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. BigPauly

BigPauly Tina Turner _ Simply The Best

A good idea in principal but I would rather see people take their rubbish home with them.

How hard can it be to take home and dispose the leftovers of what you brought with you in the first place?

My guess is that the mentality of the people who discard their litter probably wouldn't use a bin anyway.

For me, if I see see a bin I will use it unless it's overflowing; which in most cases bins in the middle of nowhere usually are full as more often than not there isn't someone around to empty them on a regular basis. Most time when I fish, my rubbish bag goes home with me.

Littering is my pet hate.

Some people (and I use the word 'people' very loosely) will never be educated.

I would rather get a cod tattoo than throw litter down.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. simon22

simon22 Rockling

I will bite. Agree with the litter comments, and your right if bins on a mark they won't be emptied so will be just left. As for the cod tattoo, just cos u don't like or think it's a good idea does not mean others won't. Again I will add if you have nothing to say on the matter don't reply. The fact u feel the need to mention it/take the piss shows I have a least made u think about it, even if it's in a negative way. Regards and good fishing simon

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. BigPauly

BigPauly Tina Turner _ Simply The Best

We all get ribbed on this forum from time to time.
    You shouldn't get offended by a bit of innocent piss taking.
    It's what blokes do.
    Sorry if I caused any offence Simon.
    Tight lines.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Mate. Did not cause ofence pal. Anyone who knows me will tell u I like a laugh and can be as sarcastic as the next bloke. When we write stuff it's then how it's read. My reply was also tongue in check mate. Perhaps we could start a cod tattoo appreciation site. Take care stay safe

7. glassback

glassback Blenny

a good idea in principal but they will not be keen on empting the bins regular.
    and then the idiots who set fire to them ,but i agree everyone should take thre rubbish home