1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

season best.......... 50...... DONE

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Lobbers, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

Just back from a short but sweet few chucks off cowbar jetty, there was a nice bit of movement, not a lot but better than nothing.

my first cast went out, and was quickly into action, sadly i was being plucked and pecked to death, i reeled in , slapped another green against my 6/0, flicked it back out, and as i was stood watching tip witch started to rattle n pluck again i thought i wont be here very long,

on that the tip smashed over, fish on, i walked over to the right hand corner of jetty and cranked like mad , i could feel it was a good fish and needed it away from those pescy boulders,

after a few heart stopping moments i managed to bully it over the rocks into clear water, wound down to it and dead lifted it over the railings, get in, a season best easy.

chucked back out and it was same again, rattle pluck bam, fishon , it felt the same , a good lunging fish, i tried the same tactic, really giving it a lot of crank trying to bully it early over to the right, but i think i gave this one a little bit too mutch right arm, as it spat the hook.

anyway i had a bag of rockets and airboms, my boys no likey fireworks so i took the remaining that did'nt get used to have my own little bommy night, after a couple of pants fizzy rocket i let a one go i thought was just a lights and colours one, it went son of a guning bang, not far up, and i mean BANG!!!!!

I think i was a bit silly with the fireworks because i never had a good bite after that, i think i might have scared the coddies off :laugh:

7lb 15 1/2 oz, a season best, just shy of 8lb, and fifty challenge done, just need another fifty :yes:

her indoors will sort my few piccies of the last couple of nights for me tomorrow :yes: :yes:

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Well done kid, very impressive.

3. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

cheers sssson :kiss:

4. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

well done Paul well deserved :yes:

5. fileybrigg

fileybrigg Blenny

Well done Paul you have been very dedicated lately :yes:
    Them who put the time and effort in like you get the results in the end :wink:

6. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Well done Paul, well deserved bud

7. clifftoprunner1

clifftoprunner1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done paul well deserved you,ve put the time in and reaped the rewards
    and nice to do the 50th fish with a seasons best so far :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

pete

8. michael76

michael76 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The BestEST

Well done lobbers,well deserved and taken in ya stride.airbomb fishing now there's a thought :educated: :evil:

9. mike33

mike33 New Member

Big Well Done.....Mike

10. mike_t

mike_t Jackson Kayak Team Member

Well in lobbers, top angling

11. mad mick

mad mick Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done Paul. Cannot believe I missed the fire work display...............

Mick

12. chiplips

chiplips Blenny

Well done top angling still trying for my first this season lol

13. robq

robq Rockling

well done Paul :cool:

plenty of time for another 50 :yes:

14. WillW

WillW Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done that man, time put in+effort+skill =fish!

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

15. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

Well done Paul
    Lets hope we get some seas and your remaining 50 are the better stamp of fish :happy:

16. fishysteve

fishysteve North West Donkers

well done on the seasons best and the 50 :)

17. bow1

bow1 Rockling

very well done paul!!!keep it up.

18. rubbish

rubbish New Member

did you let them fireworks off in your teeth :laugh: :laugh: :wink:

19. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Well done Lobstick you just need to sharpen up your mystic predictions now I am losing faith in them - where's these damn seas you said about????

20. woody

woody New Member

well done mate